aberdeen-music

Liverpool Vs. A.C. Milan

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Scorge Spike
I reckon AC Milan will play boring' date=' negative football out of the copybook and nick a 1-0 win.[/quote']

Said betting coupon quickly ended up in the bin. Great game of football, though.....

I went to Glasgow to see a gig, it got cancelled, so we decided to get a Megabus straight back home again, so I didn't get to go to a pub, so I missed it all! But I did get about 50 texts during the evening and it sounded like an amazing game :cheers:

European champions!

And this man is god :love:

smicer05.jpg

Aww :)

what a crazy game' date=' djimi traore is now a champions league winner, football is the loser today :D

j/k

liverpool were always going to win when it went to penalties[/quote']

What? Milan looked to have a lot better penalty taking side. Dida was fucking awesome with his saves. How the fuck he got that alonso penalty I have no clue. Poor Pirlo, I have never seen a football player look so bloody innocent, the little bugger was shitting himself as he went to take his kick. I watched the game in an english pub with what seemed like the entire scouse population of barcelona. I was supporting Milan at the start but as soon as the second liverpool goal went in, I got caught up in the crazy atmosphere. What is it with Milan always throwing away big leads? Maldini had an amazing first half and then ceased to exist in the second. I still cant believe they took Crespo off for Tomasson, all he did when he came on was miss an absolute sitter. Liverpool got lucky to be honest, how the hell dudek stopped shevchenko at the end will remain a mystery forever. That shit dudek pulled was a little silly I thought, no one needs that after extra time, there's enough pressure on the players as it is.

Probably the most exciting Champions league final i've seen in a while.

Also Crespo's second was one of the best finishes I've ever seen.

what a crazy game' date=' djimi traore is now a champions league winner, football is the loser today :D

[/quote']

fantastic, couldn't agree more. we were stunned when benitez took fennan off, couldn't believe he actually wanted that donkey to stay on the pitch.

Guest neil ex

Well my manager's son spoiled the result for me. It was Funny in a way, but I didn't experience the true excitement surrounding that match, and these games don't come around often. He came into the shop just when we were locking up, and I heard him saying to his mum, 'then they scored three goals'.. So I told him not to tell me the football scores, then he said 'how, are you going home to watch the penalties, we'll give you a lift?' Thanks very much! hah!

Anyway, I heard a massive roar on my street when walking home. So I had guessed that Liverpool had won, already assuming that they were three down, and that they took the game to penalties.

I was going home to watch the final, not knowing the score! :down:

Anyway, so I had to ask my dad if that's what happened..

A bit gutted, that I missed out but it was a fantastic game to watch! Funny listening to the commentary (i hate that commentator) knowing that Liverpool would go on to win the game.

That shit dudek pulled was a little silly I thought' date=' no one needs that after extra time, there's enough pressure on the players as it is.

[/quote']

that doesn't make any sense. why wouldn't he do that? it worked for grobbelar in '84 and he's written himself into anfield folklore as well. most liverpool fans don't trust dudek in goals but everyone will remember last night as his defining moment.

anyway, pile the pressure on if it'll help you win.

was on the phone to my brother during the penalties... when shevchenko was walking up, he just kept on yelling "he's fucking bottled it!!!!!!" class. :D

that doesn't make any sense. why wouldn't he do that? it worked for grobbelar in '84 and he's written himself into anfield folklore as well. most liverpool fans don't trust dudek in goals but everyone will remember last night as his defining moment.

anyway' date=' pile the pressure on if it'll help you win.

was on the phone to my brother during the penalties... when shevchenko was walking up, he just kept on yelling "he's fucking bottled it!!!!!!" class. :D[/quote']

It makes perfect sense to those literate enough to read. I was basically saying that it made a mockery of everything both sides had done in that game.

i dont see how him using certain tactics for pens devalued any of the game. he used tactics, and good ones at that.maybe dida should have employed the same tactics...thatd be even funnier.if you can put off shevchenko (alledgedly the best striker in the world) then fucking good on you! provided top notch entertainment.