aberdeen-music

Spice Girls

Farmerjoline

My irritation at ANY reformation continues, no matter who the fucking band is. Spice Girls, Motley Crue, Judas Priest, Sex Pistols, Anthrax its all SHITE! FUCKING GET OVER IT YOU HAS-BEEN LOSERS! STOP PISSING ON YOUR OWN LEGACY!

The only bands allowed to reform are Carcass and the classic line up of Sepultura. And even the, only in my living room.

Goodbye scene points....

My irritation at ANY reformation continues' date=' no matter who the fucking band is. Spice Girls, Motley Crue, Judas Priest, Sex Pistols, Anthrax its all SHITE! FUCKING GET OVER IT YOU HAS-BEEN LOSERS! STOP PISSING ON YOUR OWN LEGACY!

The only bands allowed to reform are Carcass and the classic line up of Sepultura. And even the, only in my living room.

Goodbye scene points....[/quote']

I do hope you'd allow Faith No More to reform, as that would be the best thing......ever!

I do hope you'd allow Faith No More to reform' date=' as that would be the best thing......ever![/quote']

That would be the best thing ever. But unfortunately for us the most unlikely thing ever as well!

I suppose we can all dream.............