aberdeen-music

Bullying?

Hog

You can't have long hair or wear a hoodie without being bullied in Hull. I lived on an estate were I was the only one remotely alternative and I was scared to walk to the bus stop cos there was so many people wanting to beat me up cos I was a "mosher"

I didnt let it get to me too much cos I found comfort in the fact that they'll be losers for the rest of their life and will prob end up on Trishia one day.

i sufferd alot through primary school, and it hurt me really bad. Once everyone got a bit older and went to the 'big school' it all stopped. Then when i left hazelhead for harlaw the very same people called me a mink for my desicion, threatining phone calls, hanging outside my house.

i was.... bullied a little.

when my family moved to sub-sub-sub-suburbia all the kids at the local primary school singled out my sister and i for being shy and branded us freaks.

i got beaten up by some six year old kid once with a baseball bat. i was eleven. no shit. all the kids around were cheering him on.

and there was trouble with stones throwing at my house, and some dumbass kid who kept calling my dad a 'fucking paedo freak' to me 'cause my dad ran after them once when they were messing about in my garden.

this carried on throughout primary school and to secondary. not so bad with me but it affected my sister quite a bit.

got the usual 'fat fuck' comments by the popular girls, but hardly anyone slips under their radar.

and after that it died down to occasional shunning.

schooldays are the best days of your life? aye right.

I got bullied in primary school for being short, in still a short ass but my dad gave me an awsome piece of advice.

He told me that although they were bigger and acting the big men then, in 5 mabye 10 mabye even 20 years later, at some point you, will see them and be able to settle the score. about 10 years later i went to a mates engagment party in the same town as the guy who had bullied me lived. He did not rememberd me, but i remembered him. So i confronted him and continued to beat the living shit out of the pathetic fuck and now i feel great for remembering that day.

the end

p.s. bullies are almost ALWAYS pussys.

Your either one of them or your one of us? I was bullied for a couple of years at secondary but It never got to me...Letting them see that you just don't care will either send them packing, or in my case get them more determined to break you. But as so often with these types though, they fall flat on their asses, either in life, or in the playground.

My verbal menace luckily did both HA HA you loser!!

But it is a serious issue that needs tending, both for the bullies, and the bullied?

My son is starting school after summer so scared he will be bullied, I hated school and was bullied through most of it. I find it slightly easier because he is a boy and wont have to put up with some of the issues I had to deal with, but now the realisation is he will prob get bullied no matter what or be the bully - although he is only in nursery these issues are already rising.

If I was bright enough I would teach him at home

Thing is the bullying is over such stupid things - things you can do nothing about (looks) or the clothes you wear which is normally up to your parents looking back makes me so pissed off to think i wasted so much time trying to please these wasters

i got badly bullied at secondary school

nothing physical, just the extremely annoying name calling

which was fine as i thought it was gonna only last a few weeks

ended up lasting for the magority of my stay at that damn school

if anything i hated the fact that i was bullied for being accused of being gay

ok that isnt that bad but when ya unsure of ya own sexuality and it is relentless its enough to hit the spot

Guest Keira
i got badly bullied at secondary school

nothing physical' date=' just the extremely annoying name calling

which was fine as i thought it was gonna only last a few weeks

ended up lasting for the magority of my stay at that damn school

if anything i hated the fact that i was bullied for being accused of being gay

ok that isnt that bad but when ya unsure of ya own sexuality and it is relentless its enough to hit the spot[/quote']

haha, i can't tell you how much you sound like dallas. i can't

haha' date=' i can't tell you how much you sound like dallas. i can't[/quote']

haha that's coz he's dallas's dad! remember, Ali and I are the parents of Dallas, even though dallas is 4 years older than i and at the time i had never actually met ali before :p

oh the hilarity!

Bullying is pretty much rubbish....was never bullied myself or bullied anyone...the occasional name calling of course...but that was about it....but most TRUE bullys...like the shits who are like 25 and still bullying people and going out for fights at the weekend are all thick as fuck and you just have to sit back and laugh when they are jobless at 30 with no friends....and most people who were bullied are the ones who are rich as fuck...so id say getting bullied is a sure sign of sucess! wish i was bullied.....