aberdeen-music

Family Guy....i need info...

Guest MarkJDelaney

I would assume it's information on how to download the episodes via Torrents - which would of course be unnaceptable to give in this public thread, as per the rules.

By the way, first episode of the 4th series seems to a nice tell tale sign of the rest! Family Guy is still very, very funny.

o_O are you sure?

Yes there is nothing offensive about family guy at all. Although if we are talking about recent simpsons then i couldn't say there are any differences. Things like Homer being raped by a panda stooped to below family guy standards of humour. But anyway it was only really old simpsons that bbc showed.

I love it how you's two always follow each other around on these boards giving all this smart arse comments or something about Opeth.

Give it a fecking break

*awaiting the smart comeback*

This inane post was so upsetting' date=' I had to call my old College Professor to ask him what term to use!

[i']

Professor: Use "inane"

Me: Thanks Professor!

If u think family guy isn't controversial then you obviously haven't seen the episode 'When You Wish Upon a Weinstein' which they weren't allowed to show in USA. Can't think of any Simpsons episodes being banned.

As for the new series its been freaking sweet so far.

*Edited due to me not being able to spell sweet!