aberdeen-music

Rehearsal Space!!!!!

samat

Big red letters piss you off!!!! Clearly doesn't take much to get on the wrong side of you... Paul & Steve had better watch there backs!! Is your full name Doc "Harold Shipman" Murray??

As for the posts topic: I wish i had a band that could practise on the fucking first place!! i hate bands.....

Bazz Oot.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this thread's a bit of a ghenghis. i think' date=' all things considered, that i would rehearse in this space if i so needed, the giant red letters only add to the appeal. i also think that alleging someone is a rapist is pretty serious and doc murray should be banned and censored. i'm pm'ing the necessary bodies right now.[/quote']

Er....????? What am I supposed to do with that???

And no, the names just Doc Murray... next time advertise without the red letters though

And to translate:

"We (Red Medicine) practice at Samat's place and it comes highly recommended. Bearing in mind we leave stacks of expensive equipment there, we highly support the use of big fuck off red letters to emphasise that assholes won't be tolerated...I know my shit is in good hands."

Response

I certainly didnt expect this reaction when I posted what I thought was an innocent, honest, unoffensive, and to the point advert!

Thanks to everyone who has contacted me regaurding rehearsal space, I've had thirty people to date pm me showing interest, unfortunately I cant accomodate everyones needs so there is still rehearsal space available so spread the word just what ya heard ya'll!

There's always one or two angry, frustrated, bitter little kids with huge chips on their shoulders trying to show everyone that they are smarter than everyone else, when in fact they just show their ignorance, arrogance, childishness, rudeness, cheek, and damn right offensiveness!

In other words

DOC MURRAY, YOU ARE THE FUCKING IDIOT!!

That much is clearly evident to me aswell as everyone else here,

Break time over now, must return to work!, I'll tell you all more about what I think about Cock Flurry and co, at a more practical time,

Cheers,

Paul.

yHe's an idiot for posting that advert' date=' as Hog has pointed out.[/quote']

Hog never pointed that out. Hog said he would call samat an idiot if he thought he was one, then continued on to say that he didnt know him. So hence he will not call him an idiot.

And what's wrong with big red letters. Other than they may remind you of your bleeding anal cavity.

Hog never pointed that out. Hog said he would call samat an idiot if he thought he was one' date=' then continued on to say that he didnt know him. So hence he will not call him an idiot.

And what's wrong with big red letters. Other than they may remind you of your bleeding anal cavity.[/quote']

Thats true.

• 3 weeks later...
1) You don't mention any of the fucking equipment there' date=' idiot.

2) You don't even hint at a price other than "It's cheap", idiot.

3) By typing the ad in the biggest, reddest letters possible, I now won't ever use this space out of principle, idiot.

4) Idiot.[/quote']

hahaha,but seriously,more rehearsal space would be pretty good,id like to know some more details please. :rockon:

• 4 weeks later...
yes' date=' you were trying to be a big man because you obviously know the guy and he's probably a convicted rapist or something. Boo hoo. He's an idiot for posting that advert, as Hog has pointed out.

You know what you're trying to do, I know what you're trying to do - however like I said, its a fucking bulletin board. I'm not quite shitting my pants yet mate.[/quote']

WHAT AN ARSE

If anybody is looking for rehearsal space to rent contact me by sending a pm.

Its big' date=' its central, its cheap!!!

No time wasters, assholes, theifs, kids, unemployed bums please!! only experienced

serious musicians.[/b'] :band::band::band:

why can't kids/unemployed bums still be serious musicians?