aberdeen-music

Rehearsal Space!!!!!

samat

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1) You don't mention any of the fucking equipment there' date=' idiot.

2) You don't even hint at a price other than "It's cheap", idiot.

3) By typing the ad in the biggest, reddest letters possible, I now won't ever use this space out of principle, idiot.

4) Idiot.[/quote']

AND he cant spell "thieves" :p

1) You don't mention any of the fucking equipment there' date=' idiot.

2) You don't even hint at a price other than "It's cheap", idiot.

3) By typing the ad in the biggest, reddest letters possible, I now won't ever use this space out of principle, idiot.

4) Idiot.[/quote']

Why is he an idiot? If you were actually serious about wanting a practice space, you'd go to the trouble of finding out the details, wouldn't you? By not leaving all the details, the only people that will bother him will be people with a genuine interest. Seems a smart move to me.

not to mention that if you knew who posted it' date=' you wouldn't call him an idiot once, let alone four times.[/quote']

indeed, was just just about to post words to that effect!

hehe, i'll maybe take a wander to the next ascention gig with the horned one who cannot spell, maybe he'll have more luck plying his wares face to face with people.entertaining thought....

indeed' date=' was just just about to post words to that effect!

hehe, i'll maybe take a wander to the next ascention gig with the horned one who cannot spell, maybe he'll have more luck plying his wares face to face with people.entertaining thought....[/quote']

Fair do's, come along if you wish - always good to get more people. And don't bother with the pissy threats - it's a fucking bulletin board.

not to mention that if you knew who posted it' date=' you wouldn't call him an idiot once, let alone four times.[/quote']

I would...

If I thought he was an idiot but I dont know him. Whatever, I dont give a fuck. Why should anyone be intimidating?

Anyway. Im interested lol (outwith the usual website piss).

yes, you were trying to be a big man because you obviously know the guy and he's probably a convicted rapist or something. Boo hoo. He's an idiot for posting that advert, as Hog has pointed out.

You know what you're trying to do, I know what you're trying to do - however like I said, its a fucking bulletin board. I'm not quite shitting my pants yet mate.

i absolutely agree, i'm getting tooled up as i type and making the relevent calls.when you see the fires blazing tonight and the gutters run red you'll all know who is to blame.

doc whoever.

joking really, i'm off into the back garden for a cold beer.murder is a monday morning activity, everyone knows that.

i also may add its actually a really good rehearsal space, and he's not a convicted rapist.and doc murray, your posts reeeeek of sour, yellow streaked fear.go play with your dolls buddo.

Good point Frosty.... let me help things along by actually making the advert readable...

If anybody is looking for rehearsal space to rent contact samat by sending a pm.

Its big' date=' its central, its cheap!!!

No time wasters, assholes, theifs, kids, unemployed bums please!! only experienced

serious musicians.[/quote']

Yes, steve corps, why I really am scared of someone on a forum coming to my gig and beating me up with my band mates and friends there. Yes, that's exactly what I'm scared of. Well spotted.

I believe Frosty Jack said:

If you two really must continue this 'discussion'' date=' do it elsewhere and leave this thread to its original purpose please.[/quote']

So why don't you shut up and I will too?

this thread's a bit of a ghenghis. i think, all things considered, that i would rehearse in this space if i so needed, the giant red letters only add to the appeal. i also think that alleging someone is a rapist is pretty serious and doc murray should be banned and censored. i'm pm'ing the necessary bodies right now.