aberdeen-music

Underapprieciated Aberdeen Bands

Gumpy

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cocksucker

thank you for reading this thread....i hope it has encouraged you to go and see flight 19 :)

anyway...they played linds birthday tonight...it wasnt a very serious performance but still it was impressive with a few covers thrown into the mix!

they also played drakes in january with some new material :)

i feel no need to repeat myself

then why persist on highjacking a thread just to call me a cocksucker? seems to me that somebody is living such a sad life that they feel the need to try and make other people as miserable as themselves...or maybe i truely am JUST a cocksucker...yes that must be it

Flight were very good tonight' date=' and dealt with the pissed up stage invaders admirably. They have their shit together in ways that most Aberdeen bands couldn't begin to understand.[/quote']

I wish I could begin to understand in what way :p

But yeah, Flight were fucking quality last night, and they just don't seem to give a shit either. Rock n' Roll.

I don't understand what all the whoo ha about Flight 19 is. Fair enough they aren't a bad band, however, i remember seeing them in Drakes and the singer came across as a whiny baby moaning and complaining at the scene, bitching and sniping at other bands- professional: i think not.

dedalus? i got their ep and its always in the hi fi, i wouldent say they are under appreciated hardly anybody has a bad word on them, well not that ive heard anyway,, ive been trying to see them for ages but never got round to it, also the sound on the ep is the best recording ive ever heard from an aberdeen band,