aberdeen-music

Your Favourite Sandwich

Sam 45

Guest gilly
chicken and mayo from obriens...whenver i go in' date=' gilly never makes mine, pfft.[/quote']

That's because you never come in when I'm working..

Best sandwich is chicken with cheese and cucumber.

Guest *alex*
That's because you never come in when I'm working..

Best sandwich is chicken with cheese and cucumber.

I used to a lot on Saturdays, but then i stopped, because there is another one much closer to my house, and we don't really get to talk when you're sandwiching all over the place..

trust you to bring cheese into this.;)

Guest gilly
Ah a good old crisp sandwich. Iv been having them for lunch for the last AGES.....tasty. A good mix is T-bone steak roysters and salt and vinegar Discos

Billy-Bear Ham with salt and vinegar Mccoys in a buttered Demi.

Mmm

Guest Scorge Spike

I'm now quite partial to a tomato ketchup/ham/chicken roll/corned beef/cheese slice combo. Used to be hooked on M&S Chicken and Bacon sandwiches, but they are too costly on a daily basis for someone on such a pitiful income.

Guest *alex*
Ah a classic kelly of cults sandwich for lunch when down at the village

Remember when i used to work on the bakery there? and make everyone ace bakery stuffs, and then get laughed at for not being able to reach the top shelf and wearing a silly uniform?

oh, those were the days..

Guest stuartmaxwell

nothing beats a doorstep sandwich from pats pantry on george street. i remember when i was a student craweling out the end of my close to get get one when hungover. most enjoyable. huge portions as many filling as you want for a delicious 2

bargain

pat is legendary

just ask chris officer

The greatest sandwich on offer in Aberdeen is a toasted white baguette with chicken, bacon, Swiss Gruyere cheese and black pepper from the Beautiful Mountain.

Next would be the Hog's Heads, Linconshire sausage and onion in gravy sandwich, which comes with fried potato slices and a big gravy boat to pour over everything.

Manhattan's "Bronx Bad Boy" with Pastrami and Sauerkraut etc comes a close third. (although it is a bagel, and I'm not sure if that counts).

Remember when i used to work on the bakery there? and make everyone ace bakery stuffs' date=' and then get laughed at for not being able to reach the top shelf and wearing a silly uniform?

oh, those were the days..[/quote']

what? u didnt make it, u made me move it from the back out to the front then u smiled and said can i help all sweetly in your short-arsed way