aberdeen-music

I now wear glasses

Hog

Guest Keira

i started off with not having THAT bad vision, but still needed glasses for reading things far away. but then i just couldnt be assed carrying them around with me, so wore them all the time. this in turn, managed to make my eyesight alot worse, as they just become weak with the constant "available vision" i guess.

then i wore contacts... then i couldnt be assed with putting them in. so i changed back to glasses. ... im so lazy.. :down:

Guest Keira

yeah, they are no problem. apart from in the rain where you end up feeling partially blind. how ironic.

or when its really cold, and you walk in somewhere and they fog up.. THEN you feel stupid.

I have worn glasses since I was 6 - blooming teachers thought i was being a brat and just not doing my work but i actually needed glasses REALLY badly the guy at the shop couldnt believe how bad my sight was.

I still hate glasses never ever have got used to them and I always end up breaking them

i have to wear my glasses all the time now. im short sigted and my left eyeball is shaped like a rugby ball -so its worse.

its annoying wearing them, but you soon realise how much you rely on them. within the last 2-3 months both of my lenses have popped out. i was so blind when i didnt have them lol

I just realised I said pretty much what Delly said before me "I always end up breaking them." God what an idiot I can be.

not an idiot just someone who hates having to reyly on blooming magnifying glass so you can see I realllllly really hate glassses if i could afford it I would get laser thingy

Guest Jake Wifebeater

Glasses fucking rock. Hoglet, you'll never look back, your luck with the ladies will skyrocket, and perhaps you won't need to use these boards to try and get laid anymore. I've had to wear bins since I was 7, which makes 22 years of wearing the things and I'd be absolutely fucked without them. The last time I got a new pair, the optician tried contacts. He got the left one in amidst much eye-streaming. My right eye was streaming so much he couldn't even get the lens in at all. I hate the thought of actually pushing an object into your eyeball. I'll stick with specs, thank you.

Plenty of people suit glasses, but I certainly don't. I don't even suit sunglasses!

I had a contact lense check last week and was convincved I was gonna be told my eyes were no longer able to tolerate them and I was already thinking I'd have to save for laser treatment but thankfully all was fine...

Savced again as Genesis once said.

But Hog you've nothing to worry about, can see you suiting them, my head is just all wrong for glasses.

Guest Ancient Mariner

Don't worry girls, I find glasses really sexy! :up:

Plus, you'd have to be pretty fucking blind to find me sexy! :down:

(the above is the opposite of the truth, and was only used for comic effect. It really should have been said by someone genuinely ugly, like Hog!)

worn glasses since I was 11. Used to wear contacts when I went out. But this was mainly due to an incident at the palace involving sabotage, a dancefloor and a flailing elbow into my face. Now I don't dance so often so it's not a problem.

I have terrible eyesight though, I can't see shit without my glasses.