• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeh' date=' fucking Jews...

I mean neds...

Ah, what's the difference, let's just kill everyone who isn't like me.[/quote']

Er... i think you've missed the point entirely... Let me illustrate:

[You]

. [The Point]

Actually' date=' what frustrates me is the mutual intolerance that exists.

People need to get a grip really.[/quote']

There exists no mutual ignorance. These people truly are scum...contribute nothing and they are simply a menace to all of Western civilization.

Do you own a fake burbury cap by any chance?

ha what i said made no sense at all ignore me.....

I know what you mean!!

I also think the rich kids that get like this have also missed out on something

I feel alot of these ned type people have nothing else in thier lives they have no future they deal with this by being angry and violent( this in my eyes is no excuse ) but i try to be understanding and figure out why people are the way they are

Guest tv tanned
There exists no mutual ignorance. These people truly are scum...contribute nothing and they are simply a menace to all of Western civilization.

Do you own a fake burbury cap by any chance?

1. I said intolerance not ignorance, but thank you for proving my point.

2. No, I don't, but exactly what would it matter if I did?

There is actually a lack of neds where I come from (not that i'm complaining) There are a group however, called "the tinkies" who are like neds, but without the taking the trousers into the socks thing. I don't think they actually call themselves that,more a name that they were given to them. They beat people up and cause alot of trouble, and I hope they don't read this and then want to beat me up.There are also alot of smack heads in a certain street, but they seem to be dying out, literally...

I think the rise in Ned/chavs is a sign of what society has become - alot of neds are from deprived areas(not all) I just think it is showing some let down in the system that people are growing up and being let down somwhere in thier lives

"the rise in ned/chavs" what the fuck? These people have always existed, what is really happening is a rise in people taking the piss out of them/hating on them/looking down at them. They are victims of circumstance and it's just pretty pathetic to poke fun at them.

"the rise in ned/chavs" what the fuck? These people have always existed' date=' what is really happening is a rise in people taking the piss out of them/hating on them/looking down at them. They are victims of circumstance and it's just pretty pathetic to poke fun at them.[/quote']

Have they always existed in such large numbers though? You've got to admit, there's an awful lot of them.

And neds portrayed as victims? Ha, good one. The real victims are the people that they take their anger out on. I'm sure you'd be vastly popular down at Accident and Emergency on a friday/saturday night when some poor schmoe, who has just been half beaten to death by neds, is told that neds are the victims in the scenario.

Grow up, I'm angry about not having enough money to go out, you don't see me forming a gang and viciously assaulting someone until they're unconscious and bleeding from the head.

Guest tv tanned
Have they always existed in such large numbers though? You've got to admit' date=' there's an awful lot of them.

And neds portrayed as victims? Ha, good one. The real victims are the people that they take their anger out on. I'm sure you'd be vastly popular down at Accident and Emergency on a friday/saturday night when some poor schmoe, who has just been half beaten to death by neds, is told that neds are the victims in the scenario.

Grow up, I'm angry about not having enough money to go out, you don't see me forming a gang and viciously assaulting someone until they're unconscious and bleeding from the head.[/quote']

bugs_full_shit_crop2.JPG

Ned's are on the rise, and seriously it's a problem. This is not an issue of tollerence. A ned by definition is out for trouble, and they have zero respect for anything. In the last 4 months neds have threatened to kill me and my fellow workers, tried to break into a car outside my flat, and generally been abusive. This shit has to stop now.

Ned's are on the rise' date=' and seriously it's a problem. This is not an issue of tollerence. A ned by definition is out for trouble, and they have zero respect for anything. In the last 4 months neds have threatened to kill me and my fellow workers, tried to break into a car outside my flat, and generally been abusive. This shit has to stop now.[/quote']

I agree, it's one thing when they hassle you on the street, but on tuesday night neds were standing outside the shop I work in shouting "faggot" at me whenever the doors opened. It was kinda scary, considering there were 3 of us and about 11 of them, kinda wish we kept a pump action shotgun under the counter to deal with such vermin :p

i suppose you could also say that goths 'are on the rise' too?

the number of crimes linked to certain music influences can also be argued to be 'on the rise'. as can crimes that are arguably linked to playing violent computer games. are neds to blame for this too?

i'm not sticking up for neds but they're not going anywhere... what's the point of slagging them off?

not entirely sure if any of that made sense now that i've thought about it...

i suppose you could also say that goths 'are on the rise' too?

the number of crimes linked to certain music influences can also be argued to be 'on the rise'. as can crimes that are arguably linked to playing violent computer games. are neds to blame for this too?

i'm not sticking up for neds but they're not going anywhere... what's the point of slagging them off?

not entirely sure if any of that made sense now that i've thought about it...

Yeah guys, don't vent your feelings! Live in silent resentment.

Remember now :silent resentment=contentment.

Yeah guys' date=' don't vent your feelings! Live in silent resentment.

Remember now :silent resentment=contentment.[/quote']

i deserved that one, didn't i? eep, i didn't mean for it to come across like that though - it's just that these kind of threads have been done to death, it just gets a bit tiresome.