aberdeen-music

Anti-Ned Thread

incredibledisc

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah' date=' all that grease and grime, it's really erotic. In a dirty kinda way. Like dirty dancing, except dirty fucking. In dirt.

Wait, we're talking about finding neds attractive. I don't care how tongue in cheek it is, I'm pulling out right now![/quote']

hey thats why theres so many neds in training pulling out aint a safe method of contraception

It would be a waste of valuable time, effort and resources to "help" them. They should all be turned into what I like to call... my reverse asylum plan.

We gather all the fucking chavs, neds, whatever you call them into a big boat - send them off to some cunt place like Poland or any of those shitty balklands countries and then let them see how they like having a load of useless mooching unemploable twats taking over their cities.

Or kill them. All. I really mean it. Kill all the fuckers.

Guest Composed

Calling them Peds would make a lot more sense. A lot of you probably have the same levels of education as a lot of them.

Partially Educated Delinquants :rockon:

But seriously people the whole "ned" stereotype thing is boring, your not better than them so please get over that thought :down:

Guest Ancient Mariner

I think the neds of Aberdeen are a bunch of wimps. I've been ripe for a beating for some time, but none of them have so much as called me names. Of course I'd break their malnourished little frames over my knee if they did.

On the other hand, i prefer female neddish sluts to middle-class, emancipated indie-chicks who have read Sylvia Plath.

But neds are foul - they attack you for little to no reason, only in large groups. They just piss me off; I don't care if I'm being 'intolerant' of neds. Why should I tolerate neds? They've been the ones out on the offense for a long, long while and it's really about time something was done about them.

But neds are foul - they attack you for little to no reason' date=' only in large groups. They just piss me off; I don't care if I'm being 'intolerant' of neds. Why should I tolerate neds? They've been the ones out on the offense for a long, long while and it's really about time something was done about them.[/quote']

like what? labour camps by Kingswells perhaps?