aberdeen-music

Anti-Ned Thread

incredibledisc

Earlier today Calum wrote...

Also, we definitely do NOT need more neds. I'm certainly not feeling particularly well disposed towards them right now after a couple of girls I know randomly had a couple of them kindly attempt to beat the fuck out of them the other night, and then proceed to follow us back into Kef and get my mate chucked out because he pushed one of them who was trying to "brak his face." Not that I'm bitter or anything!

Also, a ned punched me in the face on a bus a while back for looking at him the wrong way. Anyone else got any ned related complaints?

Anyone have something to add to that?

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sitting on the bus most mornings I hear alot of the neds horror stories:

two of them talking about the foster home they grew up in and were abused in

another talking about his stint in jail and how it was much better there then where he lived

prostitues talking about there night and where they heading to spend there cash

about there kids they no longer have custody of

theres so much more, I do dislike these people but theres got to be something done to help them

Guest Zeenat Aman

Maybe these "neds" read all the crap "alternative" people post on here and think...

"I do dislike these people but theres got to be something done to help them"

Ignorance, ignorance, ignorance!!!

:down:

Don't even get me started on filthy, disease carrying neds. They're all the same and I care little for their shitty upbringings, they're an immediate threat to society and should be treated as such. If the Grampian police weren't so damn poor they might be able to do more about neds, but all they seem to do is take some names when someone gets thoroughly beaten - I think we need less paperwork for the police and more officers, officers with clubs and stun guns or cs gas. They shouldn't care what they're names are, they should care about how many face shots they can get with their baton before they move onto some other ned.

Earlier today Calum wrote...

Also' date=' we definitely do NOT need more neds. I'm certainly not feeling particularly well disposed towards them right now after a couple of girls I know randomly had a couple of them kindly attempt to beat the fuck out of them the other night, and then proceed to follow us back into Kef and get my mate chucked out because he pushed one of them who was trying to "brak his face." Not that I'm bitter or anything!

Also, a ned punched me in the face on a bus a while back for looking at him the wrong way. Anyone else got any ned related complaints?[/i']

Anyone have something to add to that?

Haha

CLASS.

Scene point coming your way. :rockon:

Take it easy folks!

I should say, for the record, that this is not an entirely serious thread. We are dealing with big, sweeping generalisations here. By all means vent but lets keep the social Darwinsism to an absolute minimum. By the same token, enough with the "hands off the chavs stylee posts - the thread title should clue you as to what to expect.

I would also like to add that I have met more than a few arseholes among the people at gigs I've attended - more than once I've had to square up to some twat with an excess of testosterone chucking their weight around during a show (maybe I should put this bit into the moshing thread :D )