aberdeen-music

Local bands YOU should check out this year!!

Alkaline

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to go clubbing in Stonehaven with the guys from Politik and Project: Ven-Hell one day. It would be a laugh.. I've always wanted to go into The Moon nightclub on Sauchiehall Street in Glasgow aswell' date=' just to see what it's like..

Apparently the club(s) in Stonehaven are rubbish.[/quote']

I hear the Legion has a good social club with regular bingo nights and whist drives.

I always think of Stonehaven as being like Ellon... but with the seaside and some more trees.

and erm... further south... and a bit bigger...

so really... nothing like Ellon... I'm not sure why I connect the two. I almost moved to Stonehaven about 6 years ago. Creep.

if you drink enough absynth, and squint a bit while trying to get up of the pavement, stonehaven is quite a lot like Barcelona

and has the three best chip shops in the world in it

there is some sea near it but Ive no idea how its there

stonehaven's a paradise of small town violence and drunk children. the clubs are full of drunk teenage girls and violent men. saturday night is like a night in bex bar on a grand scale.

the station hotel is good though. as are the chip shops.

I hope you're not waiting to hear about any jobs at tourist agencies or anything lad :p

the area around stonehaven is nice. and i'm sure stonehaven is nice for a visit but it really is the pits if you grow up there.

tell you where is good to go, catterline. it's beautiful. and there's seals there. and a great restaurant.

actually that's something else that stonehaven has going for it, the tolbooth and the carron are nice(though pricey) restaurants.

also the woodland in stonehaven is nice, as is fetteresso woods just outside stonehaven. and drumtrochty glen is pretty. if you like castles there's the 'impressive ruined fortress' of dunnottar castle where mel gibson's hamlet was filmed. so y'know not all bad, and the outdoor pool's okay though usually full of kids.

tell you where is good to go' date=' catterline. it's beautiful. and there's seals there. and a great restaurant.

[/quote']

*cough* biased *cough

He`s telling the truth though...

They have a shrine to Brothers Officer......

Oh back on topic..... Yes i`d like to see how Dedalus have progressed. Also Turning 13 and I want to see the post Gloria Flaw bands and still never did see Politik. I wish to find out what cheeky chapping Al from Masamune is up to also.

I also need to see The Fetish at some point.

*cough* biased *cough

He`s telling the truth though...

They have a shrine to Brothers Officer......

Oh back on topic..... Yes i`d like to see how Dedalus have progressed. Also Turning 13 and I want to see the post Gloria Flaw bands and still never did see Politik. I wish to find out what cheeky chapping Al from Masamune is up to also.

I also need to see The Fetish at some point.

you can see copy_haho next thursday at Kef, i'm told.

the area around stonehaven is nice. and i'm sure stonehaven is nice for a visit but it really is the pits if you grow up there.

tell you where is good to go' date=' catterline. it's beautiful. and there's seals there. and a great restaurant.

actually that's something else that stonehaven has going for it, the tolbooth and the carron are nice(though pricey) restaurants.

also the woodland in stonehaven is nice, as is fetteresso woods just outside stonehaven. and drumtrochty glen is pretty. if you like castles there's the 'impressive ruined fortress' of dunnottar castle where mel gibson's hamlet was filmed. so y'know not all bad, and the outdoor pool's okay though usually full of kids.[/quote']

I like that shell covered folly thing in the woods just outside Stonehaven (is that Dunottar woods or Fetteresso woods, Dave?). Also, Mouse and I have a chipshop connection to Stonehaven (and Skite!!!)

I like that shell covered folly thing in the woods just outside Stonehaven (is that Dunottar woods or Fetteresso woods' date=' Dave?). Also, Mouse and I have a chipshop connection to Stonehaven (and Skite!!!)[/quote']

'the shell housie,' its in dunnottar woods, where you'll also find lady kennedy's bath, and some pyromaniac kids in the quarry, probably with lager of some sort.

I like that shell covered folly thing in the woods just outside Stonehaven (is that Dunottar woods or Fetteresso woods' date=' Dave?). Also, Mouse and I have a chipshop connection to Stonehaven (and Skite!!!)[/quote']

you're related to the chap that used to own the haven aren't you? a lovely guy he is, he used to give us free pies at closing time so there was always a mad rush out of the pub just before they closed to get the mince n mealie pies before everyone else. fine fine pies. good chips too. i cried when the haven closed.

But Project Van Hell aren't local... they are from hell.... are they not?

*ahem* and you missed out something too... ;)

PS: Go see Project Van hell... they are very good and you might see nudey bottoms.

Yes go and see the videos....i thought id mentioned them...but obviously not!!

And just to clear something up you crazy crazy kids....the title of our band is

Project: VEN -Hell

OKAY?!