singers that cant sing *idlewild*

Guest stuartmaxwell

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

stephen does have a good voice

but the lyrics are poor' date=' poor, poor,[/quote']

a year ago I'd have agreed with you (thank fuck they don't play everything's gone to hell, smell, tell, bell, gell anymore), but I think his lyrics have improved heaps recently. Still not the best lyricist in the world but heading in the right direction.

What does everyone think of Claudio Sanchez from Coheed and Cambria? I think hes great but it would appear that a lot of folk think hes shite. Your thoughts.....

i love his voice.

that panda from the holiday plan is shit.and i dont like the guy from muse. constant brething in does my dick in.

She barely holds it together with the aid of thousands of pounds worth of studio equipment... God... Live??? Ban her!!!

That's completely not true, I saw her live this year and was with some very good vocalists all of whom agreed her vocals were top notch. In fact I'd rate her in probably the top 10 live singers I've ever seen. The music was superb played live and her vocals were brilliant.

Cheers

Stuart

Ah well now whilkst I like you Mr Gridlock and agree with much of what you say' date=' I have to say I love Dido, I am a big fan, really enjoy her stuff, I would agree much of her stuff is derivitive but i think some of the lyrics are superb and the stuff is nice and relaxing,

Cheers

Stuart[/quote']

Maybe... Be she ain't got a voice. Just a quirky annoying flippy-note thing at the end of each word/line!

If she's a singer-song writer then she should just be song writer!

Jim.

She's a pet hate!

Maybe... Be she ain't got a voice. Just a quirky annoying flippy-note thing at the end of each word/line!

If she's a singer-song writer then she should just be song writer!

Jim.

She's a pet hate!

I can't think of any other female who writes such great pop songs and sings them as well, I mean for anyone in the Aberdeen scene to comment that Dido can't sing is slightly ironic, I can't think of any Aberdeen female vocalist as talented as she is.

Interestingly Dido is actually a fan of Jo's stuff and played Papercuts and Lime during her last tour apparently which shows as well as being talented she has good taste ;)

Cheers

Stuart

Ayeee

Ironic?

Jo can sing and should replace Dido! Fact!

I never said that Dido wasn't a talented song writer. She shouldn't sing is all. In my opinion... And who gives a fanny fuck about that?

I've heard dozens of "local" and more talented singers than Dido! Granted I haven't seen her live, thank god!

'Dido sucks farts from dead cats'

I'm being overly opinionated tonight by the way... (In my head all those words went up in note at the end, in a breathy, annoying and talentless wayee).