aberdeen-music

how are you feeling right now [at this very moment]

Little Green

Devastating. That sounds worse than playing one thousand bum-notes.

But surely all the girls were impressed with your sharp outfit, and didn't want anything to do with those low-life scrubbers in the jeans? You must have gone home with, what, three girls? Four?

I don't know if you are aware but apparently, and excuse me if this is a secret, Moon Moon likes the boys.

I don't know if you are aware but apparently, and excuse me if this is a secret, Moon Moon likes the boys.

To be fair you could get very confused reading this thread from early on as I did a few days ago because one minute Moon moon is complaining about not getting time off because he wants to go out with this girl and complaining his boss doesn't understand how important it all is and the next minute he's gay...  I do realise the posts were months apart but it wasn't half confusing when I wasn't looking at the dates posted.

To be fair you could get very confused reading this thread from early on as I did a few days ago because one minute Moon moon is complaining about not getting time off because he wants to go out with this girl and complaining his boss doesn't understand how important it all is and the next minute he's gay...  I do realise the posts were months apart but it wasn't half confusing when I wasn't looking at the dates posted.

I think his application to join was held up for a couple of months - something to do with dress sense issues.

• Upvote 1

I'm feeling pretty proud this week in what I have achieved by joining Leo's and what we have done as a group to raise money for breast cancer research. In the last 3 weeks we have held 4 events including;

Dare to wear- I wore make up for a day along with other guys

Dare to bare- all participating girls never wore make up for a week

Everest in an hour- we got as many people as possible (120) to run a certain amount as the same distance as Everest. We did it in 28 minutes.

Today we ran sports day setting up side events including sponging teachers and kicking a ball at me.

Over all I think it's been a success in what we've done as the new members and we are aiming for a couple of thousand pounds to go towards breast cancer research.

• Upvote 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Feeling Strange

Accepted a redundancy offer today. Got another job to go to and I'm getting a nice chunk of change as a pay off, but I am actually redundant for the next month - no longer needed or useful. It's an awful word to label someone with.

Where are you off to?

It's just a long holiday with some free money!

Where are you off to?

It's just a long holiday with some free money!

A new agency to Aberdeen, called PRG.

The semantics of it do suck but alks is right, you're getting some fuck off money to take to your new job. Decent package at least?

Yeah - more than they had to give me, my employer has actually been as good as they can be throughout the process, just felt weird this afternoon because I'm the last man standing and my job is now to close the office down.

I've been in the gym 3/4/5 times a week since a month before Christmas, not including the two weeks from Christmas Eve and also a week earlier this month when I felt grim and I've ditched two stones without doing too much in the way of altering my diet. Just a few less takeaways and more sensible portions and the weight has fallen off. With a chance to go every day for a month, you could easily ditch a stone or more, and feel much better for starting the new role :-)

• Upvote 1