aberdeen-music

2013/2014 Season

Eupraxia

New thread usually starts after the World Cup but seen as though Aberdeen are playing before it ends, people are talking about a seperate WC thread and Paranoid Android can't contain himself from talking about Game of Thrones before the majority of people who don't download it illegally have seen it, who the fuck knows when we should start the new thread.

New thread usually starts after the World Cup but seen as though Aberdeen are playing before it ends, people are talking about a seperate WC thread and Paranoid Android can't contain himself from talking about Game of Thrones before the majority of people who don't download it illegally have seen it, who the fuck knows when we should start the new thread.

You guys need to have a trial by combat to straighten this shit out once and a for all.

I reckon there should be a new thread after the SPFL relegation play-off is concluded. Well, maybe a day or two later, to give us ample time to laugh at Hibs.

• Upvote 1

Aye Barca, you have been a bunch of terrible bastards and we're going to hit you with a transfer embargo, but not until after you've been able to sign all the players you want.

Another absolute masterstroke from the crooked authorities.

Same as the FFP stuff, "oh City and PSG you have broken the rules you agreed too, but we wont just hit you with a punishment, we will let you decide if the punishment is ok and come back to us with any changes you want to the punishment"

Usual fifa stuff really, they are so useless. 

My reasons are three-fold:

1- Hibs are a bullshit club and Terry Butcher's a wank.

2- I appreciate that Hibs and Hearts are big Scottish clubs and that a strong showing from both is ultimately better for the state of Scottish football as a whole. Both clubs' financial situation is such that they will probably actually benefit from going down to the Championship. Bigger grounds to host more Rangers fans when they visit, Edinburgh derbies and crowds at Hibs/Hearts simply will increase given there is a genuine league title to challenge for.

3- Anything that causes Rangers a problem gets a thumbs up from me. With the Edinburgh teams in the Championship, Rangers' 'plain sailing' back to the Premiership will be somewhat more difficult.

• Upvote 4

Why do you think they are a bullshit club? I've never really had a problem with them, in fact I probably like them more than most of the teams outside of Aberdeen. 

The championship would obviously be incredibly interesting with them down there but I'd rather keep them in the top league. 

Plus Hamilton are shit and seeing the dons lose away to them was one of my worst ever days as a football fan. I swear it takes 5 days to drive to Hamilton.

I thought the Yaya Toure story was just Yaya's agent being a twat, as he has previous of being a twat. Every summer he's trying to line up the big clubs, and Yaya himself often pours cold water on it.

Yaya has backed his agent over all this birthday shite. Amazing.

"Everything dimitry said is true . He speaks for me . I will give an interview after world cup to explain"

https://twitter.com/Toure_yaya42/status/468752594631143424