aberdeen-music

2013/2014 Season

Eupraxia

Bearded football virtuoso, Andreas Pirlo, has an autobiography on its way, and it sounds like it's going to be a humdinger. Here is a exert where he has a dig at Ji-Sung Park, the "guard dog" and Fergie, the "purple nosed manager".

The bold bit is my favourite. Mostly because Park scored a daisy of a goal in the 2nd leg.

Pirlo completed a meager 21 passes in the 2nd leg at Old Trafford. Mission accomplished.

Strange quotes from someone who played alongside Gattuso for so many years. Gatusso did the same to Ronaldo in 2007, and many other players.

Defending from the front. Not a new thing, Pirlo.

Aye, but Pirlo. 

Pissing and moaning about not playing enough, when he hasnt done enough to earn his place. Rather than moan in the media, he should put his head down and work harder. There was a good reason they signed so many players in his position in january. 

I know there are quite a few Hull fans wish he was not offered a new contract and sold in January. Same attitude problems he has always had. 

Edited by The Milner

Aluko went away with Nigerial, came back injured after being over worked, then left the club without consent to train with the Nigerian under 20's squad, eventually when he returned so his club could assess his fitness he went in a big strop over it all, although McGhee did say at the time there was a communication mix up. He was given half a game to prove his fitness and just walked about the pitch not trying and not giving a fuck so rightly Aberdeen refused to release him as from what they could see he was not fit, or he gave the impression he wasnt fit. He never played a good game for the dons after that, was regularly missing in games, despite having the talent, and used to bad mouth the club to anyone who would listen outwith the media. He stopped caring the day Jimmy was sacked, to me thats unacceptable. McGhee did nothing wrong in that situation, of course he demanded his player come back to the club to be assessed, no club lets their injured players make up their own mind when it comes to international football, but it appeared at the time that they expected a small club like Aberdeen to let them do what they wanted. 

Signing for Rangers doesnt matter a jot, he was more than welcome to do that, but he showed at them what he was capable off, if he actually cared. I dont care what happens behind closed doors, if you get paid by a club, then you try your hardest every time your on the pitch for your club, you dont sulk about like a spoiled child just to get your wish of leaving. He is now doing the same at Hull, not trying, not putting in the graft, and blaming other people for it.

He is a fucking brilliant player on his day, but his attitude means he will never get past a mid table level. 

Edited by The Milner

Aluko may have been a cuntycunt at Aberdeen - though I wouldn't know. I don't think he's done anything wrong at Hull. When he plays, he usually plays well, but he's struggling to get a run of games. I think it really boils down to him not being good enough as they currently have better performing forwards, so moving may be the best for him and Hull.

Yeh from what I've heard Aluko has been fine just not too good this season. He was important for their promotion especially in the start before he got in jured,

My beef with Aluko was that he left Aberdeen because he got homesick so wanted to be close to Birmingham. Instead he moved to Rangers, which is closer but really still miles away.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/27031438

What's everyone's thoughts on this? A-League are going to start putting mics on the refs.

I think it can work in theory but depends how well it's implemented. It won't change anything other than everyone having a better understanding of the referee's decision.

this reminds me of the time that, now who was it, David elary was that his name? was given a microphone and tony Adams took it upon himself to run from the goal line to the halfway liens calling him a cheat etc. For not awarding a goal or penalty. I'll have to you tube it to resresh my memory. Anyway it was a great advert for not giving the audio to anyone for broadcast!!

Ok I can't post a link cos I'm rubbish buy its on you tube. Arsenal v millwall 1989. To be fair the gunners players weren't told before hand but I doubt it would have affected their behaviour. They've always been good at harassing referees. Adams calls him a cheat. Love how high pitched his voice goes.

Edited by KSJ81

Bleedin' 'ell. When I actually want City to win, they bottle it.

It's really happening isn't it. Liverpool are going to do it.

Ungood.

If it makes you feel better, I think that result probably helps Chelsea as much as Liverpool because it now means they will definitely win the league if they win all their games (City could have still pipped them before tonight).   City really have problems against Sunderland.

• Upvote 1

Chelsea will park the bus and score one goal.

BELIEVE!!

Can't help but think after last night that things are falling into place for Chelsea.

I hope not. I don't want cuntychops Mourinho winning the league again.

And Everton - what the fuck happened there?

You see what's happening here though, right? I publish my predictions a matter of days ago and City and Everton inexplicably immediately drop points to give my prediction far less chance of coming good. The cunts.