aberdeen-music

Cool Thinkers Cool Thoughts & Local News Thread

Guest Cool Thinker

Is that why he fled to Poland?

I didn't do nuffink. In fact, I'm not sure how I'm in any way connected to this shop that I've never been in....

I do know a story about Cocky Hunter once selling his jam piece that his wife made him for his lunch though, just to answer a long-standing Aberdonian challenge that there wasn't anything that you couldn't get in Cocky Hunters.

Guest Cool Thinker

I am planning on applying for the new series of Fort Boyard: Ultimate Challenge it is just like the original but not as scary (you don't get fed to the tigers). It has people aged between 12 - 19.

No chance of being picked though.

• Upvote 3

I am planning on applying for the new series of Fort Boyard: Ultimate Challenge it is just like the original but not as scary (you don't get fed to the tigers). It has people aged between 12 - 19.

good luck. if you need funds we'll start a kickstarter. x

Will Dirty Den, Melinda Messenger and her two pals be on it this time round?

Guest Cool Thinker

Will Dirty Den, Melinda Messenger and her two pals be on it this time round?

No, they have removed all characters from the show and the tigers. Don't know why.

This will be the fourth series and it is quite odd because the first series it was American contestants but since the third series it has been British contestants.

I have chosen to withdraw for reasons.

• Upvote 1

Guest Cool Thinker

Don't meet Sean Paul in person.

I had a dream about him and he was a right arsehole. He was mental he ate whole animals and he also ate there bones, who does that. I had to apoligize to someone because they seen him as rude for eating bones. He then proceeded to deny he ate the bones and then frowned upon someone who he thought had ate the bones.

Bastard and a rude one. In my dream I could not remember his dream so I made a new name in the dream which was Damian Purge.

I will probably forget this now but it is now locked in forever. :)

Guest Cool Thinker

Don't meet Sean Paul in person.

I had a dream about him and he was a right arsehole. He was mental he ate whole animals and he also ate there bones, who does that. I had to apoligize to someone because they seen him as rude for eating bones. He then proceeded to deny he ate the bones and then frowned upon someone who he thought had ate the bones.

Bastard and a rude one. In my dream I could not remember his dream so I made a new name in the dream which was Damian Purge.

I will probably forget this now but it is now locked in forever. :)

This dream is an example of random bits of things that you have thought combing into one for example I thought about bones because the day before I was reading about the Woolwich attacks and how they had weapons to crunch their victims bones.

Guest Cool Thinker

There is also a Mariott Courtyard hotel being built and is nearly complete.

A Ibis and a Novotel hotel have been confirmed for the airport.

Guest Cool Thinker

First have been serving Aberdeen under different names for the past 115 years.

The Next in the Bon Accord centre is their largest Scottish store and it is on one floor. It required the centre to be expanded and Game to be moved to make this possible.

Guest Cool Thinker

Argos have this new things called Shutl where they will go to Argos and bring it back for you within 90 minutes. It is pricey so watch out.

Guest Cool Thinker

I have the singing and songwriting (Better than chart music standard) ability I just need the band.

Edited by Cool Thinker
  • Upvote 3

Guest Cool Thinker

Chart music standard is pretty crap so I must be atleast alright.

I love some old music, I love some new music, I love some rock music, I love selected jazz, Just a mix really. Metal is sometimes alright but I don't really like it.

Edited by Cool Thinker