aberdeen-music

FIFA '13

Moose

You got a game sent from love film? Did you have indecent pictures of the staff or something? I had several games on my list for a few months and they never came, let alone a brand new one. Part of the reason why I cancelled.

What are people's opinions then? Unsure if I will buy it or wait til price comes down. Fancy buying Rocksmith to see if it motivate me to sit down and practice more. Wait to see a few more reviews of the UK release as there have been numerous updates since the US one. The mini games look like they might be useful.

You got a game sent from love film? Did you have indecent pictures of the staff or something? I had several games on my list for a few months and they never came, let alone a brand new one. Part of the reason why I cancelled.

I reserved it two weeks ago when it first went up on the site. That seemed to work. I also have a different list set up for games, and one for films and arrange it so I get 2 discs out from the films list, and 1 disc from the games list, which seems to make sure I always get the game I want, instead of having it all on the same list and them sending me a DVD instead of a game.

I think its great. It really is just FIFA 12 2.0; a more slick and playable version of the same thing. The emphasis on individual player attributes is better than ever which makes the tactical side of the game much better. The games feel more exciting too due to the "unpredictability" aspect that's been introduced. It some times takes a while to notice the flaws, but after about 10 games or so I think its great.

I think the answer is none. I thought the soundtrack was awful actually. Rubbish 'dancey' indie and whatnot. Not my bag. I'll have to put some TECHMETAL on the hardrive to mask it.

I got this last night, NO THANKS TO LOVEFILM. I resorted to buying it because all my Lovefilm discs went "missing". Boo-urns. It's mad expensive everywhere too.

It's alright. I haven't properly played FIFA in a long time, but I dived right in to Professional difficulty level. I can keep the ball and pass it around, but creating chances and getting behind defenders is tough. Also, pace just doesn't seem that effective anymore. I started a manager mode with Wednesday and brought in some Brazillian poacher who has shit stats other than pace, acceleration and finishing, but even he struggles to bomb past meathead Championship centrebacks with pace of 94. That will be a good thing for playing online though, as everyone usually just passes to Messi or Bale and runs riot.

The tacklng is easier, but it's also easier to be tackled. Riding challenges with pace and quick changes of direction is tough, and that unpredictable first touch thing is no fun playing as Wednesday, as all my players seem to have the first touch of a trampoline, because they are all clubfooted hooligans with no tekkers.

They keep trying to make the commentary more in-depth, and as a result, it just gets worse. They've got live score updates from ALAN MCINALLY and sideline updates from "the destroyer of dreams" (Copyright Gary Neville) Geoff Shreeves. It's all a bit much. The score updates are pretty grating. "A GOAL FOR BLACKPOOL. 1-1. 20 MINUTES PLAYED". Mute that.

I need to sort my Xbox Live out, but once I do, anyone want a game? I'm shit, and my GT is 'brutusfire'

I really need to figure out how those shoulder buttons work for the skill dribbling and such. I've never used them before. I usually just pass to Antonio Valencia and flick the right stick. Bye fullback.

For some reason, Tony V doesn't have 99 for pace and acceleration. There are players faster than him on the game. Load of shite.