aberdeen-music

2012/2013 Season Thread

Scootray

Why is it all of a sudden the "right financial choice". Back when Rangers and Celtic wanted to join the English Premier League, they were saying Scottish Football could build and thrive without them. Now Rangers are being threatened with 3 tier relegation, they are saying the SPL will fall to bits without them.

Can't HMRC repossess Ibrox to cover the debts, and make them play on a school playing field?

• Upvote 1

Thats been my argument since this all kicked off, they had no consideration in regards to the SPL surviving without BOTH Old Firm teams when they wanted to leave, infact they told us it was the best thing for us (by us i mean the other 10 SPL teams) Now all of a sudden the league will collapse because ONE of the Old Firm teams may not be in it? Something doesnt add up there.

They can fuck off down to the third division, im sure all the loyal huns will love the trips to Brechin and Annan next year.

Roy Hodgson is doing a lousy job, because unlike his Russian counterpart now managing Ukraine, he's not squaring up and propositioning fights with news reporters:

"You should respect that I played football. Did you play football?" snapped the former USSR international. "Respect my job and me. I won't allow anyone to criticise my team, about [Oleh] Gusev or [Andriy] Shevchenko. If you're a man, go with me. One on one."

If there's on thing missing from Roy's repertoire, it's picking out a tabloid pissant and asking him if he wants to slug it out in the car park.

dunno why the Euro stuff ended up in a thread for next season, surely the Euros are season 2011/12? Oh well it doesn't really matter.

No football tonight how pants is that, you kinda get used to matches being on as part of your daily routine during a major tournament! The good news is the BBC have both the semi finals and ITV are nowhere to be seen, result!

Still got the quarter finals to look forward to over the weekend, think its a pretty open tournament tbh.