aberdeen-music

2012/2013 Season Thread

Scootray

On a side note, I wonder if there has been a disagreement on the board about how to handle the Rangers situation/which way to vote? I dunno if that's likely to have forced anyone to step away but it may have played a part?

That seems very likely. That or the stadium delay or a combination of the two. I really don't imagine the club can release news like this and then keep it's mouth shut for a few weeks so hopefully more news will come out soon.

That seems very likely. That or the stadium delay or a combination of the two. I really don't imagine the club can release news like this and then keep it's mouth shut for a few weeks so hopefully more news will come out soon.

I'm playing football with my step-brother tonight who will certainly know more. I will try and squeeze some info out of him and see what appears.

hard to call tonight's game, Ukraine need to win, England need a draw, first goal will be crucial... oh shit it's on ITV and England generally do quite rubbish on ITV. Think France will cruise past Sweden with ease so am I correct in saying whoever finishes 2nd in the group takes on the ordinary and beatable Spain???

I correct in saying whoever finishes 2nd in the group takes on the ordinary and beatable Spain???

Yup. Group C winners vs Group D runners up and Group D winners vs Group C runners up.

Doesn't matter who England play though. Wouldn't fancy them against France or Spain!

I haven't seen that much of Hulk, but whenever I do see him he's always poor. I've never seen anything from him which seems to warrant this massive reputation that follows him.

Yeah but Moses? I could understand if we were talking about a player who has impressed at any point, but Moses? He hasnt even shinned in a poorish Wigan team.

Yeah but Moses? I could understand if we were talking about a player who has impressed at any point, but Moses? He hasnt even shinned in a poorish Wigan team.

Moses has got mad skillz, but is completely headless. He was definitely one of their best players this season, but he's still not exactly top class or anything. Do Chelsea need another greedy ball-hogger who makes wrong decisions? Daniel Sturridge is already their main man there.

They could do with another centre forward, but Hulk isn't really a centre forward. Scrap them both. Buy Llorente.

Moses has got mad skillz, but is completely headless. He was definitely one of their best players this season, but he's still not exactly top class or anything. Do Chelsea need another greedy ball-hogger who makes wrong decisions? Daniel Sturridge is already their main man there.

They could do with another centre forward, but Hulk isn't really a centre forward. Scrap them both. Buy Llorente.

The whole Wigan front line are crazy greedy. Just get yer head up and pass the ball square! Moses and Di Santo the two worst offenders Sammon the same but I kind of feel sorry for him because he must feel he has to do something spectacular when he gets his chance. They should play Gary Caldwell upfront.

Oh, and if they sign Hulk (which I think they will) then Chelsea will likely use Sturridge as a replacement through the middle when Torres is tired/injured. With Lukaku third choice.