aberdeen-music

2012/2013 Season Thread

Scootray

Pardew is a dickhead. Fergie was totally right last week: Pardew commenting on his conduct with referees when he physically assaulted one and laughed it off.

Pardew is a complete dickhead but I'm not really sure how you can say Fergie was justified in such an outburst? Biggest cunt in the league by a longshot.

If Pardew is going to call out other managers, he needs to remember he's not squeaky clean is what Fergie was saying. Also, if you are a successful manager, you can do what you like.

Completely disagree with all of this. Ferguson is the biggest hypocrite in the league. He has no right whatsoever to criticise another manager's conduct after behaving like a petulant child for the entire duration of that game.

I fucking hate Alan Pardew but Ferguson is bang out of line on a regular basis. Greatest manager of all-time, perhaps, but that gives him no right to behave like an arsehole.

• Upvote 2

Completely disagree with all of this. Ferguson is the biggest hypocrite in the league. He has no right whatsoever to criticise another manager's conduct after behaving like a petulant child for the entire duration of that game.

I fucking hate Alan Pardew but Ferguson is bang out of line on a regular basis. Greatest manager of all-time, perhaps, but that gives him no right to behave like an arsehole.

I can't stand Fergie's attitude. He's chucked his toys out of the pram over the Fryers move to Spurs as well. Whilst it's is certainly a great bit of business for Spurs/bit of a dick move at the same time, Fergie hardly has a leg to stand on with his conduct in unsettling Sheringham and Berbatov into forcing moves and also trying his best to do the same with Modric. What a cuntshaft.

• Upvote 1

But if Pardew is going to call out other manager's behaviours then he has to remember he's a dick too, surely?

Fergie is old and successful which means he can do what he likes. It's in the FA rules.

I can't stand Fergie's attitude. He's chucked his toys out of the pram over the Fryers move to Spurs as well. Whilst it's is certainly a great bit of business for Spurs/bit of a dick move at the same time, Fergie hardly has a leg to stand on with his conduct in unsettling Sheringham and Berbatov into forcing moves and also trying his best to do the same with Modric. What a cuntshaft.

Yeah, it's just what he does. He gets a huge pass on it in this part of the world because of what he did at Aberdeen, but if something doesn't go his way, Fergie is a total ballache.

But if Pardew is going to call out other manager's behaviours then he has to remember he's a dick too, surely?

Fergie is old and successful which means he can do what he likes. It's in the FA rules.

"Mike Dean might feel slightly disappointed he didn't do something about it because the pressure on the officials is tough to take for a referee.

"Sometimes when you reflect on a game and look back on it, maybe you might have acted differently.

"We do that as managers and I'm sure he might think that as a referee.

"Of course, it's an emotional game.

"Apparently they had a cordial discussion. I've had a few of them myself but sometimes ended up in the stands with that cordial discussion."

How is that "calling someone out"? For a man of Pardew's sleaziness, I think it's actually very diplomatic.

Take your red-tinted specs off min.

Read the rules.

All referees must have a bias towards Man United.

All referees must allow "Fergie-Time".

All referees must book Gareth Bale and Luis Suarez for simulation. (Under no circumstances should this include Ashley Young, although he is a diving prick, unless he moves from Man United)

Signed,

The FA.

(Fergie Association)

Fergie is a prick, but he continues to be a prick because he doesn't give a fuck what anyone thinks of him. Or perhaps he gets a kick out of being public enemy no.1 by making such a huge ordeal out of trivial things and being hugely hypocritical.

It gets under alot of peoples skin, but I like the fact that he defends his players to the death, and they can do no wrong in his eyes. He will rant and rave, make himself look like an utter tosser on the telly to defend the action of one of his players or to speak out against what an opponent has apparently done to his team, even if he is wrong. It does nothing for his charm and likeability, but it's good management for his lot.

Fergie's outburst the other day was ridiculous. He had a right to be aggrieved by the daft offside decision, but he went a bit over the top, as he always does. Pardew is a bit of a bell as well, but Fergie's attack on Newcastle and Pardew was totally mental, and utterly uncalled for. I think that's one of the worst things he's done for some time. Raving about referees and decisions and whatnot is one thing, but to question the size of the club and compare the stature his job to the manager of Newcastle? Really poor.

The whole Fryers thing is crazy. It's a sneaky move by Spurs, but you can't fault them for it. It's pretty clever, though you have to hope it doesn't catch on as I do believe clubs should be compensated if they relinquish their academy players, even if out of contract. Still, it's Fergie's fault at the end of the day, because he waited far too late to renegotiate the lads contract, and it gave him more than enough time to see out the contract and swan off. Same with Pogba. Don't let starlets get down to less than 18 months on a contract then get in a piss when they leave for £0.00. Sign them up, or it's your own gaff.

The whole Fryers thing is crazy. It's a sneaky move by Spurs, but you can't fault them for it. It's pretty clever, though you have to hope it doesn't catch on as I do believe clubs should be compensated if they relinquish their academy players, even if out of contract. Still, it's Fergie's fault at the end of the day, because he waited far too late to renegotiate the lads contract, and it gave him more than enough time to see out the contract and swan off. Same with Pogba. Don't let starlets get down to less than 18 months on a contract then get in a piss when they leave for £0.00. Sign them up, or it's your own gaff.

United get money twice out of that deal, they got paid compensation by Standard Liege (though less than they would've got through a tribunal or deal straight with Spurs) and they also get 5% of the transfer fee between Spurs and Standard. I appreciate it's nowhere near the £6m that it's claimed that Utd wanted Spurs to stump up in the summer, but it's better than nothing.

I was led to believe Liege didn't have to pay United anything? Still, I don't think it's a big of a deal as Fergie is making out. If he was worth keeping, Fergie would have paid him what he wanted. He's gone. Boo hoo. With Evra, Fabio, Buttner and Blackett, I dunno if he'd even get a game at United. The games he did play for the first team were awful.

I was led to believe Liege didn't have to pay United anything? Still, I don't think it's a big of a deal as Fergie is making out. If he was worth keeping, Fergie would have paid him what he wanted. He's gone. Boo hoo. With Evra, Fabio, Buttner and Blackett, I dunno if he'd even get a game at United. The games he did play for the first team were awful.
However Tottenham have defended themselves' date=' saying: "Zeki chose to go to Standard Liege, who paid compensation to Manchester United. Zeki enjoyed his time at Standard. However, when Standard sacked their manager in November Zeki wasn't part of the new manager's plans, which he accepts and understands happens in football." The club spokesman added: "This afforded us a second opportunity to sign the player and as per FIFA's solidarity contribution mechanism, Manchester United will receive five per cent of the transfer fee we have paid."[/quote']

It's been reported elsewhere as well so i doubt anyone's making it up.

Brilliant goal.

RVP's getting the best of both worlds now he's at United. He's still the star bailing the team out of trouble but he's actually going to win things too.

There's only one man who is going to stop him from winning trophies

jonny_evans_13_280_1171614a.jpg

Jonny "Better than Pique and Shawcross" Evans. Looked great when he first broke into the team, but he's just not learning. MAN MARK, YOU CUNT. JUMP WHEN THE BALL IS IN THE AIR, YOU CUNT.

United's defence has been so toss this season. Evans has played almost every game. Link the two together. BAD.

I thought he was going to bust into this. RVD > RVP.

2.gif

Football would be so much better with some WWE-style theatrics, don't you think?

Step 1: Vince McMahon, FA President.

Step 2: The King and JR on commentary, every game.

Step 3: Appropriate entrance themes for notable players. Example:

and

Step 4: Last day of the season - FOOTBALLMANIA.

Step 5: "Sky Sports Super Sunday"? Fuck off! "Slobberknocker Sunday".

Step 6: Interferences/run-ins. "Man United are coasting to victory here-- wait a minute! It's Arsenal! BY GOD, Jack Wilshere just put David De Gea through a table!"

Step 7: Weapons. You're a striker: you want to smash a defender with a steel chair when the referee isn't looking? Go for it.

Step 8: Catchphrases. "And that's the bottom liiiiinnee... 'cause Steve Bould said so."

Step 9: Storylines. You're not injured because you pulled your harmstring in training, fuck-o, you're injured because a game of super secret mystery man snuck-up behind you and took you out with sledgehammers minutes before kick-off.

Step 10: Acquire profits.

I've spent a lot of time thinking about this.

• Upvote 7

Step 8: Catchphrases. "And that's the bottom liiiiinnee... 'cause Steve Bould said so."

Big LOL.

Some players/managers should be given a microphone to talk trash for a little bit before a game too. Fergie will be ranting about what United are going to do to Arsenal next 'Slobberknocker Sunday' and midway through his foul mouthed Glaswegian gobbing, Wenger's music blares through the PA, interrupting Fergie, and Wenger storms out, mouthing and pointing.

And also really aggressive backstage interviews instead of "y'know, we gotta take each game as it comes" guff. The role of Michael Cole would be played by Geoff "the destroyer of dreams" Shreeves.

Homemade cardboard banners!

PARDEW SUX!

FRIMPONG 3:16!

I dig this idea. I'm in.

• Upvote 1

I feel that this has unlimited potential.

It's a cold Tuesday night at the Emirates on the last day of the season. Arsenal have just spent the last 89 minutes passing the ball around Stoke City's half with the incisiveness of a fish slice. It's 0-0 and they need three points to secure European football next season. Everyone's losing patience: the fans have already started leaving, and Wenger is seething with rage underneath his big puffy coat.

Suddenly the floodlights go out.

"The lights just cut! King, what's going on?!"

"Somebody get out here and fix this! There's a match to be finished!"

DONG...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olTx00blUvM

"What?!"

"No... it couldn't be?!"

"What's happening?!"

"Its... IT'S HIM!"

Thierry Henry.

Tombstone piledriver to Ryan Shawcross. Chokeslam to Begovic. GOAL.

• Upvote 1