aberdeen-music

2012/2013 Season Thread

Scootray

Amazing how football can turn around quickly, a month ago Cambridge were languishing in the relegation zone, now out of nowhere we are on an 8 match unbeaten run and 4 points off the play offs albeit having played a couple of games more. Even more pleasing was we beat struggling Braintree by playing ugly on New Years Day. Whilst I don't really expect us to get in the play offs come the end of the season its nice to be on a good run at last. Dont expect much business in the transfer window mind. Also we have two strikers in double figures, blimey thats not happened for years!!!

Alot of talk about Demba Ba having shit knees and a bad back and a heart condition and all this old waffle, but he rarely seems to be out injured, and is usually first pick. I think he's much better than Lukaku currently, but Lukaku has plenty of time to blossom, and I think he should stay at West Brom for another season.

In other injury-prone transfer news, AC Milan's superstar prodigy who hasn't quite set the world alight, Pato, has gone back to Brazil to Corinthians, for around £12million. If he can stay fit, it's a good buy, as he's sublime when he's fit and playing, but his legs are shit, and like alot of Brazilians, he is accused of not being focused, having a poor attitude and loves to party. He'll probably be 3 stone overweight by the time he is 28. It's the Brazilian superstar way.

Good. The more he plays, the worse they seem to do. I think the only reason United won at Eastlands was because he esentially pissed the game away for just over an hour. And also because Nasri is right little wendy.

It's quite amusing really. Mancini clearly wants shot of him, but he can't just come out and say he's an unprofessional arsehole because he's trying to sell him. So he has to just keep smiling and saying "ooooooooh that Mario and his wacky antics!". As soon as he's moved on the truth will come out.

What an obvious upset. Newcastle just don't like winning anymore.

It's not even an upset. Brighton were favourites going into the game.

"Pardew out," is my new mantra. I'm going to repeat it again and again until the guy is gone. Stormed down the tunnel without shaking hands with Poyet or stepping out to acknowledge the 2,000 supporters who travelled all the way down to the south coast for today's game. A dickhead, as well as a shite manager, it seems.