aberdeen-music

2012/2013 Season Thread

Scootray

So you've got:

Aberdeen obviously. Plus your new local side Bohemians. Millwall and Luton Town as boyhood clubs. Blackburn Rovers and Sunderland as voted for by the Ab-Mus faithful. 1860 Munich due to FM allegiance. St Pauli due to buying merch and soaking up the local atmosphere. You once supported Rangers at one point right? And I remember you mentioning Everton not so long ago.

It's not enough.

Maybe you should add Celtic as well due to their fans tie with St Pauli? Lets face it, you need to support Rangers and Celtic in Scotland to assure the SPL title every year.

Frank Lampard ruled out of Euros.

A Champions League winner to be replaced by:

Jordan+Henderson+England+Press+Conference+eKkqac31Zmfl.jpg

A man whose contribution might be more minimal than Stewart Downing's. I like Roy, and I know he used to manage Liverpool, but come on. The lad is toss, and has done absolutely nothing of worth in his career yet. You should have been on your knees begging Carrick to change his mind. He's not great, but next to Henderson he looks like Zidane. He's definitely the best of what is available.

Then again, Carrick ruled himself out, but he obviously didn't expect both Lampard AND Barry to get injured. Plonker.

Parker and Carrick deep, Gerrard just ahead, Young and Walcott/Ox at either side and Rooney up top? Goal storm. We'd fucking win the lot.

at least that solves the age old Lampard/Gerrard dilemma! Bloody hell what was Woy thinking of when he named the stand by players? Is he getting back handers from his former employers to pick their players? I mean honestly Lolerpool were a laughing stock for most of last season yet the England squad has a handful of their players present...

Oh well I'll be supporting Germany anyways, really couldn't give a shit about the merry go round that is England. Although it is a little refreshing for everyone round here to think that the team will do absolutely nothing in the tournament. Makes a nice change.

Get in! I'm St Pauli born and bred now too, so I bought a St Pauli polo shirt, on sale on their website, for £9. Banging.

If that rumour about that Aberdeen/St Pauli friendly is true, I'm going, and it will make me a totally hardcore fan going to an away game about 1000 miles away from the home ground. I'm going to stand with the home fans, because I'm well hard. I'll probably start a fight and let off some flares. Oi oi!

Is there a reason the Pittodrie Bar is plastered with Italian flags for the Euros? I hope their ties to Italy are as strong as Gladstone's are to Wigan, and mine and Lucky's are to St Pauli and Millwall respectively. I can't stand these fake plastic fans. Glory supporting cunts. Let's go put their windows through! They are ruining football.

• Upvote 1

they play for the free food post match and a couple of pints of lager shandy. Fleetwood won the league last year because they paid their players in racehorses and caviare the league stealing bastards.

Looking forward to another season of Luton not going up!

Oh, Roy. Whatcha doin, man? I've got a feeling England are going to be embarassed. Who'll be playing in the two deep midfield roles? Parker and... Gerrard?

If Parker's fit it'll be Parker +1, possibly Phil Jones if he's keen on playing Gerrard off the front. Presuming it'll be a 4-2-3-1, I expect their first two games to look like this:

Hart

Johnson - Cahill - Terry - Cole

Gerrard - Parker

Walcott - Young - Downing

Carroll

You're wrong, you're all wrong. Downing isn't actually terrible he played for a terrible team who were AWFUL at putting the ball in the opposition goal. He didn't get any assists because the rest of his team was fucking useless. Luckily he won't have that problem at the Eurohwaitnothere'slike5otherLiverpoolplayersinthesquadItakeitallback.