aberdeen-music

2012/2013 Season Thread

Scootray

I thought you were Millwall til you die now?

I like picking teams to follow for no real reason. I'm determind to go to a St. Pauli game this season in the new year, for the sausage train, and the hookers, and maybe the football.

HE'S A WITCH!!

Oh yeah! Millwall til I die. I have actually made a point of recording the Football League show every week so I can watch Millwall lose. Sadly my shirt got ruined tho:

314719_10150951290155382_552889051_n.jpg

In the Prem this season I'm all about Arsenal for some reason.

I like picking teams to follow for no real reason. I'm determind to go to a St. Pauli game this season in the new year, for the sausage train, and the hookers, and maybe the football.

monty_python_witch-701441.jpg

HE'S A WITCH!!

To be fair, I have an equally irrational dislike of brightly coloured boots. To hell with brightly coloured boots. What's wrong with Copa Mundials?

• Upvote 3

To be fair, I have an equally irrational dislike of brightly coloured boots. To hell with brightly coloured boots. What's wrong with Copa Mundials?

Right on. I was looking at that Obscure 90's Footballers facebook page, seeing all those glorious clumpy back boots, with soles made of concrete and laces half a mile long. Class.

monty_python_witch-701441.jpg

HE'S A WITCH!!

I think that would be a perfect Ab-Music weekend away, I reckon even Teabags would come to a St. Pauli game.

A nice refreshing start to the fortunes of my beloved Cambridge United this season, no win in four after last nights plucky 3-2 defeat at Luton Town. Usually we do quite well till Christmas then go really crap in Jan/Feb/March to extinguish any play off hopes bar in 2008 and 2009 when we made the play off final. We did ok last night against the biggest club in the division but still another defeat!

So Michael 'I still got it, really I have in my own mind' Owen has signed for Stoke, Lolpool will be gutted... Heskey still available though!

then again he has not played for a bunch of also rans like Stoke ever.... well maybe Newcastle when he helped them get relegated but not sure how many games he played that season.... he has not started a premier league game for two years. damn shame though cos he was such an amazing player in his day but I really think his major mistake was leaving lolpool....