aberdeen-music

2012/2013 Season Thread

Scootray

Dempsey is one of these footballers who can wear heaps of numbers, because he doesn't really have a main position. He can wear just about any midfield or attack number, but #2? Unaccptable. It was like when David Bentley was #5. Fuck Spurs. They're my new least favourite team. I prefer Liverpool.

The atmosphere at their home games has been a right laugh. They just sound like they are moaning the whole time, even when they score, it's not much of a cheer. It's more like an "it's about time!" sort of sigh. Every mis-laid pass or when the ball runs out of play, you think someone is going to jump the boards and stab Villas-Boas is the neck with all the screamng. Then they just booo all the players at the end. The team would probably do better if they played games behind closed doors. Their home games are essentially away games with how much their fans are getting on their back.

The atmosphere at their home games has been a right laugh. They just sound like they are moaning the whole time, even when they score, it's not much of a cheer. It's more like an "it's about time!" sort of sigh. Every mis-laid pass or when the ball runs out of play, you think someone is going to jump the boards and stab Villas-Boas is the neck with all the screamng. Then they just booo all the players at the end. The team would probably do better if they played games behind closed doors. Their home games are essentially away games with how much their fans are getting on their back.

Sounds like a Dons game. Apart from the bit about scoring obviously.

• Upvote 2

This squad number farce makes me want Spurs to get relegated.

I've always wanted Spurs to get relegated. Apart from when Harry was in charge, 'cos he's fucking ace.

AVB? Fucking LOL. In his defence, he probably thinks Clint Dempsey is a right-back, though. Very poor EPL manager, and I don't see Spurs even finishing in the top 7 this season.

Not really. Aside from the Dons I don't really support anybody. There's teams I like better than other teams, but that chops and changes every season depending on players / managers moving around / who I'm playing as on Football manager etc.

I thought you were Millwall til you die now?

I like picking teams to follow for no real reason. I'm determind to go to a St. Pauli game this season in the new year, for the sausage train, and the hookers, and maybe the football.

I think you guys are absolutely mental with your squad number chat sometimes. A striker wearing #2 is pretty dumb, but there are much better football things to moan about, like Liverpool and Danny Simpson.

monty_python_witch-701441.jpg

HE'S A WITCH!!