aberdeen-music

Cats

Jaaakkkeee

Thanks for info - just ordered one - should be fun

catandtoy1.jpg

Thanks to seeing MilnerD's post and picture on Aberdeen Music - I ordered one of these. It me quite a while to assemble it but it is marvellous - over 6 foot tall. My cat is called Magic and it seems to like sitting at the top. I have put it next to one of my speakers and it puts out lots of bass and the cat seems to sit on top digging the vibes.

• Upvote 3

Its a pain to set up eh! I had to take the bloody thing apart as i put the one shorter screw into the wrong place to begin with!

luckily I had your picture as the instructions were very confusing. I just kept looking at the photograph on your post. It is remarkably strong and I just about caused myself a permanent injury lifting the box that all the bits came in. Once again thanks for pointing me in the direction of this unit - it matches my crazy lifestyle.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I'd love it if that cat was waving at itself, but the cat's mind has no concept of "self" in the same way that we do, so all it is seeing is another cat. Strange that it didn't get all riled up or interested (it's tail does wag a little bit though), but it certainly was not waving to itself.

I'd love it if that cat was waving at itself, but the cat's mind has no concept of "self" in the same way that we do, so all it is seeing is another cat. Strange that it didn't get all riled up or interested (it's tail does wag a little bit though), but it certainly was not waving to itself.

Thanks for the info.

• 1 month later...