aberdeen-music

What game are you currently playing?

Lemonade

It wasn't. It had 3 different game modes for each of the 3 movies. Die Hard 1 was a 3rd person shooter. Die Hard 2 was an aim and shoot scrolling-shooter, like Time Crisis or whatever, and Die Hard 3 was some mental driving game where you had to hit checkpoints dotted around the city before your car exploded.

It was excellent.

Fucking loved that game. Couldn't get past the 2nd stage of Die hard 2 though cos I didn't have a gun.

On the Sega Saturn version, not sure about the PS1 version, you could put the disk in your CD player and listen to the soundtrack as well, which was awesome.

This is how me and my pals felt about the original Silent Hill. That game was fucking terrifying, and we were only 10, or so, when we played it. The three of us always had to play it together, it was just way too scary to play alone.

Space Hulk on the Amiga. Scariest game ever.

Sensible World Of Soccer

Champ Manager Italia

Tony Hawks 2

Red Dead Redemption

Monkey Island 2

Elite 2: Frontier

FA/18 Interceptor

Battlefield 2

Call Of Duty

GTA Vice City

Probably loads I've missed out (Turrican! Hitchhikers Guide To The Galaxy! All the speccy games that aren't as good as I remember them) but those are some of the highlights of my 27 years(!) of gaming.

Monkey Island 2!!! What a game!!

I really loved those point and click games, Full Throttle, Monkey Island, Manica Mansion, Day of the Tenticle, they were all brilliant fun at the time!

I bought a copy of Full Throttle a few years ago, took me the best part of a week to get it working on my windows 7 laptop, but my god it was worth every minute!

• Upvote 1

Monkey Island 2!!! What a game!!

I really loved those point and click games, Full Throttle, Monkey Island, Manica Mansion, Day of the Tenticle, they were all brilliant fun at the time!

I bought a copy of Full Throttle a few years ago, took me the best part of a week to get it working on my windows 7 laptop, but my god it was worth every minute!

You played The Walking Dead game yet?

Discworld Noir was a cracking point n click.

Discworld_Noir_2.jpg

"You could park a bus between her tits!"

To this day I can remember this scene purely due to my cousin's reaction to it.

Great voice acting. If I remember correctly Rob Brydon did the voice of the lead character. Awesome stuff. Grim Fandango is my personal favorite. Truly amazing.

Grim_Fandango_artwork.jpg

I still reckon that my interest in art deco and film noir stems from these two games.

I don't know how far in the demo takes you, but I only really started getting into it after I left the little girl's house.

xx

It just takes you to the point where you get in the car just after you get out of the house, i might go back and give this another shot, point and click games are the best!