aberdeen-music

2011/2012 Season Thread

french_disko

Glad Lindergaard is starting. Despite him getting criticised I thought he played quite well in the Newcastle match. His handling is good and he dominated the box whenever a corner came in. None of this flapping around getting nowhere near the ball like De Gea, Made a few tidy saves too, just beaten by two brilliant strikes and an OG which he was partly to blame for but most of it was Jones.

Never a red. I normally support being tough on dangerous tackles but you can't send a player off for that.

Anyone who says Lindegaard is better than De Gea is being an idiot.

I never said he was better overall. De Gea trumps reaction saves but Lingerdaard is far more reliable with high balls into the area. Although Kompany's zending off and Yaya Toure being at ACON have severely limited Man City's aerial threat. No really tall players in the team. I thought Dzeko was on the bench but he isn't there either!

De Gea's problems are things which can be sorted out easily and he should have no problem with by the time he reaches the age a goalkeeper would normally come of age. I assumed Ferguson thought this way too but this goalkeeper rotation is only going to slow his progress. Treated right and he should be their best keeper since Schmeichel.

It doesn't matter how dangerous it is or if he gets the ball or not. He pretty much carries out all the TACKLE-NO-NO's in one go. He leaves the ground, two feet, studs up. Two out of three and he'd probably get a yellow, but all 3, and he has to go, whether he gets the ball, the man or nothing at all.

WHAT A FUCKING GOAL!

• Upvote 1

It's on ITV England.

I usually watch on itv.com but it's down today. :mad:

Need to get on my dodgy stream site. ;)

You would probably be better with catch up tv. Quality will be higher than the usual dodgy stream sites.

You have to choose an English region in your account to get ITV as it will direct you to stv otherwise.

You would probably be better with catch up tv. Quality will be higher than the usual dodgy stream sites.

You have to choose an English region in your account to get ITV as it will direct you to stv otherwise.

Streams are way better than they used to be as loads are now streamed directly from HDTV. The one I'm watching is much better than the usual ITV.com streaming, which usually cuts out loads, and each time you reconnect you have to watch 3 adverts. Fuck ITV.

Should have been a penalty for a chance at 4-1 and now it's 3-2. Fantastic game. To think I nearly decided to go and do something else at half time.

I read on Twitter that he was "impeded" rather than "fouled" so if the referee gave anything, it should have been an indirect free kick. I don't know how true that is, or what the difference between "impede" and "foul"

Streams are way better than they used to be as loads are now streamed directly from HDTV. The one I'm watching is much better than the usual ITV.com streaming, which usually cuts out loads, and each time you reconnect you have to watch 3 adverts. Fuck ITV.

Catch up tv is not as bad as that.

Where are you getting your streams from?

I sometimes use first row sports but the quality is not the best at times. Irritating pop ups too.

Is it against the rules to discuss legit streams? Setanta Canada put their streams up on their site, which is where I was watching today. They are pretty legit. Danny Mills was doing the co-com. He is a fucking bell end, who really doesn't understand the basic rules of football. Worse than Townsend.

Is it against the rules to discuss legit streams? Setanta Canada put their streams up on their site, which is where I was watching today. They are pretty legit. Danny Mills was doing the co-com. He is a fucking bell end, who really doesn't understand the basic rules of football. Worse than Townsend.

Nah that will be fine. It's just the ones which breach copyright, and I checked that and it is indeed free to air on their website. Unfortunately it's gaelic football atm and nothing interesting :( The best bit about that is you didn't have to watch Adrian Chiles, can't stand him!

I have egg on my face now. Lindegaard was very shaky in the second half.