aberdeen-music

2011/2012 Season Thread

french_disko

He's marvellous when he's playing well through. Great team player. Then 2 years later he combusts into a storm of mental. If someone could snatch him on the cheap, then it'd be a good deal whilst it lasts.

Aye, maybe. I do think he has skill, but his attitude sucks and I can only imagine what it must be like to manage him on a personal level. Ballotelli might be a rowdy young lad but Tevez is something else.

Tevez must also be a joy to manage when he's playing well, charging at opponents in their own half, and running through walls for the team. I hate the horrid little shit, but if someone could play hardball until City accept £15million for him, I reckon that'd be a tidy deal for possibly 2 years of playing well before he gets bored, starts moaning about some family stuff and wants to move to another country. I just hope he goes abroad somewhere so we don't have to put him with him being in the news every day for being a cunt anymore.

Who knows. Maybe he could settle with his next move. It's a shame that he's such a good player, but he's got the attitude of a spoiled child, all controlled by that cockpocket agent of his. When he's actually on the pitch, his attitude and worth ethic is second to none. He's just a bell end in all other aspects of life.

He's got another three year contract in him and then he'll definitely either retire or buy Boca Juniors and play himself wherever the fuck he wants to.

PSG would be a pretty good move for all parties, I think. Out of the COLD of England? Check. Focal point of the team? Check. Loads of money to chuck into a weekly wage? Check.

Your truly,

MORRICEIRO

Change of subject: Liverpool fans showing themselves up AGAIN with the fucking Nasri shite. What the hell was that about?! I don't like Nasri very much since he's ex-Arsenal and now plays for City who I also dislike but fucking hell give the boy a break.

There's a video of what happened on YouTube, but basically Liverpool fans see him in his car and tell him to wind down his window (why he does I have no idea) and then proceed to tell him he's shit and never should have left Arsenal.

His reply? "Top of the league." What a guy.

Change of subject: Liverpool fans showing themselves up AGAIN with the fucking Nasri shite. What the hell was that about?! I don't like Nasri very much since he's ex-Arsenal and now plays for City who I also dislike but fucking hell give the boy a break.

There's a video of what happened on YouTube, but basically Liverpool fans see him in his car and tell him to wind down his window (why he does I have no idea) and then proceed to tell him he's shit and never should have left Arsenal.

His reply? "Top of the league." What a guy.

Not only that, but since he's obviously driving a mint car, he gets the last word then zooms off. I dont know why a Liverpool fan would upload a video of them losing a war of words. Embarrassing

Because they are too fucking stupid to realise they lost?

That's essentially it. They think they've done him with some top banter and can now brag to all their mates about how they put Nasri in his place.

His place, unfortunately for them, is top of the league. At least until Spurs usurp them to take the Premier League trophy to White Hart Lane.

Not only that, but since he's obviously driving a mint car, he gets the last word then zooms off. I dont know why a Liverpool fan would upload a video of them losing a war of words. Embarrassing

It was my brother that saw this video, not me, but he says the Scousers then mutter "just caught Nasri speeding on camera" or something after he speeds away. Since what he's done is borderline harassment I think his speeding is warranted, but if Nasri does gets a ticket on that evidence then I'll lose faith with the police entirely.