aberdeen-music

"Aberdeen teenager recording album in US"

french_disko

All the folk slagging him off, consider this - while you are sitting about scratching your arse and talking shite on here, young Liam is in LA on a video shoot with a pile of young nymphetes in skimpy bikinis.

So who's the cunt?

Well it's obviously him. 1. Because it should be me and 2. He's too young to be seducing women.

I've not seen the pop video so if he's dancing with 10 year old girls I don't care anyway.

I'd imagine when he's a but older the daft mtv style videos will come down because he'll hopefully realise that they made him look stupid.

Guest idol_wild
All the folk slagging him off, consider this - while you are sitting about scratching your arse and talking shite on here, young Liam is in LA on a video shoot with a pile of young nymphetes in skimpy bikinis.

So who's the cunt?

You. For pointing that out.

You. For pointing that out.

He's literally sticking two fingers up at you:

173089_135865879813176_135855199814244_231388_3992586_o.jpg

Black guy doesn't look too impressed though.

Finally bothered listening to the song.

I'm genuinely impressed.

Obviously not the kind of music I'm into, but I know a good pop song when I hear one, and this is a good pop song. Catchy chorus. Well produced. Googled Shy Carter and it turns out he has had written number one singles for other artists in the US, also impressive. The steering wheel dance thingy is also a good gimmick.

Video will no doubt be popular in the Glitter, Rix and Langham households, but is also well produced.

Agree that Liam himself isn't really bonny enough though. But I could still see this being a big hit.

Pop (in this context) songs are not good songs. Ergo the phrase "good pop song" is an oxymoron.

IMHO.

xx

There have always been great bubblegum pop songs, you can chart a course through Breaking Up Is Hard To Do, Sugar Sugar, Shang-a-Lang, It's Raining Men, Hit Me Baby One More Time.

All fantastic pop songs, all utterly meaningless disposable pop. I wouldn't put Liam's song in the same category but it\s a strong effort never the less.

Liam Horne

Been doing a bit of research guys.Disapointed in seeing so many negative comments towards a young teenager from Aberdeen trying to live his dream.After seeing his video on the Evening Express site i wanted to find out more.

Video: Aberdeen teenager recording album in US - Evening Express

Just found out that the Producers behind Liam Horne are "The Matrix" and not some guy called "Denny".

"The Matrix" are the Same guys who have produced the likes of Korn, Avril Lavigne,Tokio Hotel,McFly etc etc.They went on to co-write and produce "See You On The Other Side" for Korn which sold over 2 million copies worldwide and wrote "Complicated" and "Sk8er Boi" with Avril so basically shot her into Fame.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Matrix_(record_production_team)

I think these guys know what they are doing with young Liam with the experience they have in the buisness.

Good Luck Liam Horne and fly the flag for Aberdeen Scotland...Nevermind the Haters back home.

Guest idol_wild
Been doing a bit of research guys.Disapointed in seeing so many negative comments towards a young teenager from Aberdeen trying to live his dream.After seeing his video on the Evening Express site i wanted to find out more.

Video: Aberdeen teenager recording album in US - Evening Express

Just found out that the Producers behind Liam Horne are "The Matrix" and not some guy called "Denny".

"The Matrix" are the Same guys who have produced the likes of Korn, Avril Lavigne,Tokio Hotel,McFly etc etc.They went on to co-write and produce "See You On The Other Side" for Korn which sold over 2 million copies worldwide and wrote "Complicated" and "Sk8er Boi" with Avril so basically shot her into Fame.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Matrix_(record_production_team)

I think these guys know what they are doing with young Liam with the experience they have in the buisness.

Good Luck Liam Horne and fly the flag for Aberdeen Scotland...Nevermind the Haters back home.

This is a brilliant post.

It's true. Due to geographical vicinity, everyone should love and support everyone from their city who makes music.

• Upvote 1