aberdeen-music

The Sheen Machine

Benji

Charlie is on a roll just now, of course this roll consists of hatred, ambuigty and a hell of a lot of drugs that he claims to be off.. sure we believe you Charlie :up:

After being sacked the other day he now offers some lucky bastard out-there the chance to be apart of the Machine that is Charlie Sheen, by way of an internship.

Charlie Sheen Internship

I applied for the crack, I actually applied so I could get some free crack cos I'm fairly sure he has a room filled with the stuff that he bathes himself in.

Sure his kids find it hilarious.

He actually seems seriously mentally ill, all joking aside.

Exactly.

1. It's boring now.

2. Seems fairly clear he has genuine mental illness and addiction problems, therefore not especialy funny.

Fair play to him on the Bree Olsen front though.

I've said for years I can't stand the prick, hopefully this will signal the nail in the coffin of his pathetic career. How did that jackass become the higest paid sitcom actor in history? What's he ever been in that's actually good?

(Except Major League)

Hot Shots.

Hot Shots: Part Deux.

I won't listen to a bad word anyone has to say about either of those films.

I've said for years I can't stand the prick, hopefully this will signal the nail in the coffin of his pathetic career. How did that jackass become the higest paid sitcom actor in history? What's he ever been in that's actually good?

(Except Major League)

Ferris Bueller's Day Off

What's that Sheen film where he holds up a shop with a chocolate bar, then kidnaps some woman and drives away with her? I like that film too. Sheen is grand.

Also, was he in Money Talks? or am I thinking of a different white guy?

The Getaway or something? He shags the lassie while driving at 100mph.