aberdeen-music

The Sheen Machine

Benji

I haven't watched much 'Two and a Half Men' but what I have seen looks pretty standard American sitcom dreck. The bit in 'Due Date' when Ethan managed to get a part was probably the most significant representation of it in my life. I kind of like Charlie Sheen's turbo nutter bastard persona that's going on, although it may well end up in his crack implosion death. Where's Emilio? 'Repo man' was much better than any of Charlie's flicks...

It would be all good if he played guitar in a band, then he'd just be "rock 'n roll"

Sheen is the boy min. He just doesn't play guitar.

Charlie Sheen is taking his bizarre antics to the stage and hitting the road for a number of live shows.

The troubled actor has addressed the public in a number of internet TV shows over the last few weeks and now he is set to get up close and personal with his followers in a number of live shows, called Charlie Sheen Live: My Violent Torpedo of Truth/Defeat is Not An Option.

He has announced two dates in April at theatres in Detroit, Michigan and Chicago, Illinois and tickets go on sale on Saturday.

The show listing, posted on the Ticketmaster website reads, "My Violent Torpedo of Truth/Defeat is Not An Option Show is coming for you. I'm going on the road. LIVE. Will there be surprises? Will there be guests? Will there be mayhem? Will you ask questions? Will you laugh? Will you scream? Will you know the truth? Will there be more?!?! This is where you will hear the REAL story from the Warlock. Bring it. I dare you to keep up with me."