aberdeen-music

What are your top 3 countries....

Paranoid Android

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm... I would like to visit:

Iceland - For the scenery and the culture. I blame a Sigur Ros DVD (forget the name), but the combination of jumpers and geysers made me really want to go there.

I'm not very well travelled, so just to get out of my comfort zone and go to somewhere that people speak "foreign" and have their own crazy customs would do me.

I've never been outside of the UK.

I find that surprising. Is there any particular reason why not? Fear of flying or something?

I've never been out of the European continent apart from the Dominican Republic and Tenerife on package holidays.

I'd like to go to:

1. USA (Prob New York and Boston first but also want to go to Miami, Hawaii, LA, Chicago, Seattle, Portland....)

2. Brazil

3. Thailand

Never been on a plane, or even stepped foot in an airport, so dunno if I'm scared of flying. Neither has my Dad. One of my goals in life is to buy my parents a holiday, mostly so my Dad can say he's been on a plane. I guess the main reason is that I come from a working class background and my parents used spare money to make the family home really, really comfortable. I don't hold it against them, I've never been without clothes, a bed or what have you, although I do feel like I've missed out slightly. We did go on family holidays though and I've see a lot of Scotland, which I am extremely grateful for. I think it's important to know the country you live in as well as visit other places. I'm more than old enough to travel myself now, but just not had the money to do so.