aberdeen-music

What would you rather.....?

Paranoid Android

As for the killer question, I would prefer everyone thinking I was a killer so everyone thought I was so badass and no one would fuck with me. I'd always get a seat on the bus, and probably loads of girls.

I'd rather live without meat than dairy/eggs. Egg on toast is my favourite meal. I could live without meat for that. I probably only eat meat once a fortnight these days anyway.

Guest dopethrone
Maybe this question is more tame than the previous ones but actually it's the most difficult yet! For me anyway and that's what counts.

What would you rather? Spend the rest of your life without eating any meat or without eating cheese and eggs?

If-you-are-a-vegan-then-ate-a-pig-are-you-gay.jpg?imageSize=Medium&generatorName=Philosoraptor

Guest dopethrone

What would you rather?

When you eat, you can only accompany it with a drink of piss or when you drink, you can only accompany it with eating some shit??

So you can drink wine/beer etc with dinner, but you'd be eating shit for dinner, or you can eat a big bastard steak dinner but you can only drink piss?

Snacking between meals would mean eating small amounts of poop, or drinking a small bottle of piss.

Guest dopethrone

No, sourced from a trough of multiple people's piss, likewise with the shit. a real cocktail of emotion.

You'd live a normal life on a diet of shit, or a diet of piss, so no dying from nutrition problems or anything like that, just having to deal with the taste/smell/texture/realisation that you're eating a big shit.

Yeah it's got to be the piss. Even if drinking piss and eating shit were equally disgusting I'd give up the drink before giving up food.

Regarding my own question, I'm still struggling. I probably eat eggs and cheese more frequently but some of the very best things are meat. No more big cooked breakfasts, I'm not sure I could live like that. Unfortunately both options would spell the end of the cheeseburger topped with a fried egg :(

rambling

Hey mister jerk, I'm still expecting a contribution from you in this thread!

What would you rather? Arrive home from work to find your girlfriend (or boyfriend or whatever) being sexually assaulted* by your best friend or arrive home and find her being double ended by your two best friends and she is really enjoying it.

*I'll let you decide exactly what this means but afterwards you don't want to see the best friend ever again and your girlfriend is very upset by the experience.

What would you rather? Arrive home from work to find your girlfriend (or boyfriend or whatever) being sexually assaulted* by your best friend or arrive home and find her being double ended by your two best friends and she is really enjoying it.

*I'll let you decide exactly what this means but afterwards you don't want to see the best friend ever again and your girlfriend is very upset by the experience.

Option two, followed by triple homocide and suicide.

This game is fun.

xx

Maybe this question is more tame than the previous ones but actually it's the most difficult yet! For me anyway and that's what counts.

What would you rather? Spend the rest of your life without eating any meat or without eating cheese and eggs?

Option 1.

No cheese means no pizza. Pizza is the greatest thing man has invented.

Contains all my food groups: bread, sauce, cheese.

Not eating meat is easy. Apart from bacon. Bacon is the greatest thing animals have invented.

Option 1.

No cheese means no pizza. Pizza is the greatest thing man has invented.

Contains all my food groups: bread, sauce, cheese.

Not eating meat is easy. Apart from bacon. Bacon is the greatest thing animals have invented.

Pizza is still awesome without cheese if done right. Like having an egg on top, or rinsing the fuck out of it with garlic, pesto and arseloads of veg, or even meat since we're banishing dairy for meat or vice-versa.

Though I too prefer sausages to bacon. Versatility. They go with nearly everything.