aberdeen-music

Quick Questions

Frosty Jack

Don't use bags - I have lots of boxes that flat screen monitors came in, I moved my CDs in these and once full they were heavy, but not unreasonably so. Should get a good couple of hundred in each box. You're welcome to as many boxes as you need, I have them flattened.

200 CD's up four flights of stairs sounds pretty terrifying! I could easy take some boxes off yr hands though.

Get some archive boxes from an office if you can. Really strong and can hold the weight with no problems.

Something like these: http://www.staples.co.uk/office-supplies/storage-archive-organisation/storage-and-archive-products-type_Storage__Box?gclid=CLvv67rE_bACFccLfAodBSucMA

I got ones like that from work, they currently have all my records in them. I could only half fill up each one as they were getting super heavy.

I sent away my CD's to Music Magpie in two archive boxes. I taped up the bottoms, and stuffed bubblewrap wherever it would go inside the box. I essentially had 6 equal piles in each box, filled to the top, with strips of bubblewrap in all the gaps. They got there just fine it seems too, as they gave me the full amount they quoted. Nothing knocked off for cracked cases or anything.

Archive boxes are the Popeye of boxes.

This is great. I was talking the other day how wrestling used to be good because the wrestlers were hillbillies and soldiers and taxmen and undertakers and hairdressers and Voodoo guys and crazy stuff and now they're all sadly just musclemen in pants, but it's great to see it's still nuts.

This is great. I was talking the other day how wrestling used to be good because the wrestlers were hillbillies and soldiers and taxmen and undertakers and hairdressers and Voodoo guys and crazy stuff and now they're all sadly just musclemen in pants, but it's great to see it's still nuts.

It is mostly just musclemen in pants now, there's still the occasional bit of silliness though. There's an evil lawyer at the moment. He wears a bow tie and carries a cup of coffee everywhere. And a big fat disco dancer. CHeck out the "Funkasaurus"'s ring entrance! Best ring music ever.

• Upvote 1

It is mostly just musclemen in pants now, there's still the occasional bit of silliness though. There's an evil lawyer at the moment. He wears a bow tie and carries a cup of coffee everywhere. And a big fat disco dancer. CHeck out the "Funkasaurus"'s ring entrance! Best ring music ever.

My new theme song.

Best part was when he took off his tracksuit to reveal he was wearing a woman's swimming suit.