aberdeen-music

2010/2011 Season Thread

framheim

Guest Gladstone
I don't mind Coley. It wasn't me he cheated on. I've got nothing against him.

My beef with Cole isn't that he cheated on his missus. I couldn't give a flying fuck about her. In fact, I probably like her even less than her ex-husband.

He's not so bad as he used to be, but he just used to be a constant knobhead when he was playing football. Dirty as fuck, tugging at shirts, stamping on heels, leading with the studs, and moaning like fuck non-stop at referees with his little whingey face. This is all based on him when he was at Arsenal, when there was loads of hype about him which used to also piss me off because he was such a shite defender back then. The only reason he wasn't turfed out of football was because he was fast as fuck and wingers used to have to skin him 18 times before getting a cross in because he never gave up. His timing and positioning used to be shocking. He was always good for a goal-line clearance though, I'll give him that one.

Can't bring myself to say I don't mind him, even now.

John Terry is about 15 levels above Cole in the dickishness stakes though.

Wasn't she a bit racist once though? That changes everything.

Yeah. Battered a cleaner in a toilet, screaming she was a "jiggaboo". More than a bit racist.

Times have changed, mind. Looks like she's down with the swirl now.

I'm rather pleased that football is back. I really thought Killie were going to break their 55 year record tonight but 2 dropped points for Celtic is good enough for me!

Me too! I thought we had secured the points. Still, to be honest, it was nice to see Sellick not getting their usual late penalty against us :up:

This weekend...

t_nigel.jpg

vs.

Tiote_2502635.jpg

Newcastle vs. Man City is not going to be a pleasant game of football.

I am very glad De Jong was suspended for the Everton game and not this one. Tenner on him scoring, and another tenner on him making Joey B cry.

Tiote has a fucking weird forehead.

Guest Gladstone
I am very glad De Jong was suspended for the Everton game and not this one. Tenner on him scoring, and another tenner on him making Joey B cry.

Tiote has a fucking weird forehead.

Looks like he's smuggling a can of beer inside his coupon.

• Upvote 3

I've been so starved of football (well its not really football I go and watch more men kicking a ball and hoping for the best) recently getting withdrawal symptoms. One paltry rubbish FA Trophy game in the last month! Not hopeful the Christmas and New Year schedule will go ahead either!

God its so quiet on the football front you'd think we're having a winter break!

Rafa Benetiz has been fired by Inter Milan just after winning that most useless of trophies The Club World Championship!

Rafael Bentez sacked by Inter as unhappy Italian job comes to an end | Football | guardian.co.uk

That's exactly what he wanted to happen, really, given his comments after the game.

The guardian were saying Rafa had been sacked yesterday whereas the BBC waited till today. Found that a bit odd but its like Michael Jackson's death: it's not official till the BBC say so.

Man, it is slow in footieland. El hadj diouf is bumpin his gums about carragher, thats about all thats going on. Roll on boxing day.

Guest idol_wild
Who leaves a baby in a car when it's -7!! That Costco store is massive so they could've been there for hours! They might find a social worker rocking up to their door!!

Calm down. It was only a baby.

Guest idol_wild
Think of the car though. You ever tried to get the smell of cigarette smoke out of a car? Well imagine that with a dead infant.

She was gonna throw a brick through the window? Fucking bitch. Glass everywhere. That shit can be tricky to hoover up.

Does she always just carry a random brick in her boot for such emergencies?