aberdeen-music

2010/2011 Season Thread

framheim

defeat at home to newport county today means a long hard season of mid table mediocrity for cambridge united. A pasting away at in form AFC Wimbledon is on the cards wednesday night and it was fucking freezing selling programmes this afternoon despite putting on all my winter woolies.

The referee, rather predictably, was a complete and utter wanker but on the whole we were out of ideas and utterly shit most the afternoon. Newport were cheating bastards mind, never before I have seen a team feign injury and fall over so much and thats flipping saying something in the tinpot Blue Square Premier League.

Guest idol_wild

Curse of the internal commentary in my head; the thought that entered my head as Langfield confidently plucked a Rangers corner out of the air:

You know, Langfield's done well today - no help with the goals and he's been reliable aside. His kicking's still gash, though, but so long as he's carfeful.

Then he kicks it to Rangers and they score.

LOL.