aberdeen-music

Bands you just can't stand

Soda Jerk

I don't think it's a contest.

And if there was a band competition, i cant imagine meshugga and BC would be competing against one another... Completely massively different bands.

I, personally, am a fan of both, but am more likely to sit and listen to a Biffy album.

Just my tuppence worth =)

And if there was a band competition, i cant imagine meshugga and BC would be competing against one another... Completely massively different bands.

I, personally, am a fan of both, but am more likely to sit and listen to a Biffy album.

Just my tuppence worth =)

I think your evaluation of a tuppence is a bit much.

I kid, of course.

How about this......Choose my words carefully here:

Lostprophets?? I think they are gash

Papa Roach?? Again,

Atreyu ( shame i used to like them too.)

My Chemical Romance... sweet jeezus i hate them so..

Aerosmith.... o.k Walk this way with Run D.M.C will still put a bit of smile on my face...i think i'm too young to remember the days when it was "cool" not to have laces in your addidas.

and fuck everyone who dooshes on alphaville!!!.. not really i just like one song anyways.

My vote goes to heller state, just appalling..........., infact if I was not such a television idol I would infact cross the street,If i saw them, and beat the holy hell(er) out of them.

Thats all this evening, join me again tomorrow for another rant from me....Jeremy Kyle!

I think you need a right good kick in.

And youll get one you big pile of cunt :D

Guest Motleyal

U2 - With or without you being the exception

REM - Wank

Coldplay - Awful

Artic Monkeys - Dreadful

Bruce Springsteen- I've tried listening several times but cannot fathom what people see in his music.

Nirvana - The main reason why it was shite being a teen in the 90s.

Guest Motleyal

Dont think the foo fighters have been mentioned. or lynyrd skynyrd which leads to kid rock too cos sweet home alabama is the biggest pile of dish rag donkey wank ever.

Artic Monkeys - Dreadful

Nirvana - The main reason why it was shite being a teen in the 90s.

I don't really understand how anyone could "hate" either of these bands. Like Original Spies said somewhere earlier in the thread, maybe think Nirvana are overrated or whatever but not being able to appreciate them at all?

Arctic Monkeys= Good literate lyricist and catchy danceable guitar tunes. Aside from their latest album.

Guest Motleyal
I don't really understand how anyone could "hate" either of these bands. Like Original Spies said somewhere earlier in the thread, maybe think Nirvana are overrated or whatever but not being able to appreciate them at all?

Arctic Monkeys= Good literate lyricist and catchy danceable guitar tunes. Aside from their latest album.

Nope, the only thing I appreciate about Nirvana was Kurt Cobain's shotgun.

Guest Motleyal
I wonder what happens when you get more than ten red bars...

I wouldn't know, I'm trying to remain in the spirit of the thread by stating bands that i hate. However, I've been sidetracked, ELO suck too.

Dont think the foo fighters have been mentioned. or lynyrd skynyrd which leads to kid rock too cos sweet home alabama is the biggest pile of dish rag donkey wank ever.

are you basing disliking Skynyrd JUST on Sweet Home Alabama ? thats just mental...

what about classics like: Freebird, Gimme Three Steps, T for Texas, Tuesday's Gone ???

no wonder Paranoid neg repped you :up:

I also never thought Springsteen was that dislikeable. I always thought his music was very inoffensive and passable, unless you're heavily into him, then there's probably various reasons why you like him. He also seems like one of the most genuine people involved in music.

I think the Arctic Monkeys are quite easy to dislike. The accent and colloquialisms are a bit full on at the best of times. I can't say I'm bothered about them, but could probably understand why someone would.

Guest Motleyal
are you basing disliking Skynyrd JUST on Sweet Home Alabama ? thats just mental...

what about classics like: Freebird, Gimme Three Steps, T for Texas, Tuesday's Gone ???

no wonder Paranoid neg repped you :up:

I take back skynyrd, my hatred for alabama tainted my appreciation for freebird and simple man.

Paranoid neg repped me cos i dont like a sabbath song he loves. boohoo.

La Roux.

I fucking hate La Roux. Snobby dislikeable bitch, who cannot write coherent or even passable lyrics. Looks ridiculous too and seems totally upherself.

Any appeal from her occasionally good music is taken back from this thoroughly unlikeable cow who has a shrill annoying voice.