aberdeen-music

Bands you just can't stand

Soda Jerk

How about this......Choose my words carefully here:

Lostprophets?? I think they are gash

Papa Roach?? Again,

Atreyu ( shame i used to like them too.)

My Chemical Romance... sweet jeezus i hate them so..

Aerosmith.... o.k Walk this way with Run D.M.C will still put a bit of smile on my face...i think i'm too young to remember the days when it was "cool" not to have laces in your addidas.

and fuck everyone who dooshes on alphaville!!!.. not really i just like one song anyways.

Suicide Notes and Butterfly Kisses was one of the albums that got me into metal really. It's still IMO one of the best metalcore records I've ever heard. It was emotional and at times lyrically clever (At Least I'm Know I'm a Sinner etc) without ever falling into the emo/cheesy clich. Alive or Just Breathing by Killswitch Engage is the other record that fits into the same category, for me anyway.

Everything since then has been a pile of wank though :up:

I fucking Hate Nirvana too. In fact, I was just browsing this site and had to join up just to agree with Motleyal!

Another band I hated was the Local band The Steamers, especially that cock of a guitarist they had. If I ever meet him in person, I'm gonna tap dance on his top lip

What the fuck is going on with the threats of physical violence appearing on this forum? Good to see the mods are as attentive as the council.

I fucking Hate Nirvana too. In fact, I was just browsing this site and had to join up just to agree with Motleyal!

Another band I hated was the Local band The Steamers, especially that cock of a guitarist they had. If I ever meet him in person, I'm gonna tap dance on his top lip

Now now Motleyal, that is rather lame...

Guest Motleyal
You must admit it is a bit unusual that this person happens along, registers and agrees specifically when your view has been challenged....

Get a grip. I wouldnt waste my time, I couldn't give a fuck what you think.

Paranoid by name, paranoid by nature

I do not like System Of A Down. I also do not like Belle & Sebastian, Dashboard Confessional, Death Cab, Modest Mouse or bands of that ilk that girls make me listen to. I find it disagreeable and often I break out in hives.

Belle and Sebastian, Modest Mouse and DCFC have made some of the best records of the last twenty years imo.

Actually, Death Cab haven't. Sumpin About Aeroplanes and The Photo Album are damn fine albums, though. Modest Mouse have made at least two - arguably three - classic records, and B&S made one of the finest albums of the 90s in Feeling Sinister.

IMO and all that.

PS. To clarify; I'm not a gurl.

IMO and all that.

PS. To clarify; I'm not a gurl.

Hmm, your name is Christy. You must admit, this doesn't look good, but fair enough on your opinion. Each to his own. I must admit to being in ignorance of much of these band's output as I only enquired what I was listening to so I could avoid it more successfully.