aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
Teabags

new Uncalm stuff.

Masters of demo 2 are done. Thanks to Tom Mitchell [black Channels/The Barents Sea/Allergo]. Legend.

"Ignorance" now up on myspace player as well as new song "Betrayer".

Uncalm on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

Demo 2 will be up for free download this week. Just need to finish a couple of things.

Both demos will be released on a CD-R for very very cheap, marking the end of Uncalm the 3 piece. Bring on Uncalm the 5 piece. The loud and angry 5 piece.

Until then, go listen to the new tracks and say things about them.

Why cant you write a happy song?

Also, i disagree and am offended by the use of the "C word" in ignorance.

Please take note of my grievances and edit as appropriate,

The drums are 'mazing. I love the "....CUNT!" bit in Ignorance.

Not a huge fan of the main vocals. but the second vocal is raging! Reminded me of Assholeparade. That's a right cunt of a guitar tone you've got going there too. In a good way, of course.

The drums are 'mazing. I love the "....CUNT!" bit in Ignorance.

Not a huge fan of the main vocals. but the second vocal is raging! Reminded me of Assholeparade. That's a right cunt of a guitar tone you've got going there too. In a good way, of course.

Aye Bags, love your vocals. You sound genuinely pissed at life and it's great The ones in Ignorance remind me a bit of Pheonix Bodies... I think they like to play naked too.

Basically... don't ever be happy.

that would be amazing. dual vocals worked fantastically at the more than a joke gig in august. when will the 5-piece be up and running?

Always loved the sounds you make from recordings and live, though, i don't think you guys will benifit from being a 5 piece, you had it perfectly nailed to the floor before 4. Adding to it will maybe convolute and confuse the raw sound. but whom am i to talk.

Hopefully i will be proved otherwise.

It's actually "I hope you fucking die on a piss stained mattress you call your fucking home you stupid, ignorant junkie fucking cunt"

It's actually "I hope you fucking die on a piss stained mattress you call your fucking home you stupid, ignorant junkie fucking cunt"

Ahahaha, The recordings sound fuckin ace man.

"ohhh arrrghhh!" at 0:07 . haha love it:up: