aberdeen-music

The worst thing i have ever heard/seen

noisecorechris

• 2 weeks later...

Speechless.

Were you invited to the 'hate' page as well? Was just about to post this myself.

This really is a contender for owning everything in this thread. Friday was good in a point-and-laugh kind of way but this really has no redeeming feature at all. Even worse is the fact these guys got signed! Victory Records has a track record of signing utter wank though

My other favourite band Vampires Everywhere released an album yesterday IIRC. I may listen to this for lulz. One teenage fangirl said "Ahh? finally, a band that looks as good as BVB and actually sounds good. :D". Black Veil Brides are awful, but not as some of the stuff here, however image wise, they shit all over everything here! Imagine a bunch of emo kids trying to dress like Kiss (to label them goth is almost insulting actual goths :p)

Speechless.

Oh what the fuck. What the shitting fuck. That really has won the thread. Worse than those crab-rock guys and the girl who's being forced to enjoy herself. This truly is the worst thing I have ever heard. I listened to it all, and I will listen to it again. I honestly feel that this is worth my hate. I want to let people hear it and then a movement will start and this will be ended. These guys, and anyone associated with them, need an education. They need to be given Harvest by Neil Young and not be allowed to listen to anything else until this is cleansed from their system. This is NOT music, it is literally shit. I'm going to go and throw up as I have been repulsed.

Oh what the fuck. What the shitting fuck. That really has won the thread. Worse than those crab-rock guys and the girl who's being forced to enjoy herself. This truly is the worst thing I have ever heard. I listened to it all, and I will listen to it again. I honestly feel that this is worth my hate. I want to let people hear it and then a movement will start and this will be ended. These guys, and anyone associated with them, need an education. They need to be given Harvest by Neil Young and not be allowed to listen to anything else until this is cleansed from their system. This is NOT music, it is literally shit. I'm going to go and throw up as I have been repulsed.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Design-The-Skyline-is-so-bad-I-want-to-die/102803559809967

The 'hate' page is currently has 60% of the likes of the official band page. I don't expect it to be long before it overtakes it.

That band just took every horrible trait in shit music and made a band out of it. What are their average ages as well? That autotuner as well is the ugliest kid i've ever seen. I'd rather sit through all the brokencydes and what have you than be in the same room as those kids. I know tech can be hard to follow at times, but those guys are really just throwing random shit in between beatdowns. Horrible horrible band. So far they are the only band that have beaten my last entry who murdered Fleetwood Mac.

Some kid on youtube -> "I can't tell if this? band is good or just awful. It has good mathcore passages"

Err you what? I'm a self confessed mathcore whore and love all the widdly tech shit most people on here hate, and this is crap! Literally no song writing skill at all. If you gave a kid a guitar and showed him how to do tapping he could write a better song than these guys in 10 minutes.

I listened to it based on this post. I honestly can't tell how it is any worse than other screaming + synthetic effects music I've heard. What's so bad about it? Apart from the fact it's unlistenable. Like what specifically? Genuine question to people who listen to screamo type stuff.

I listened to it based on this post. I honestly can't tell how it is any worse than other screaming + synthetic effects music I've heard. What's so bad about it? Apart from the fact it's unlistenable. Like what specifically? Genuine question to people who listen to screamo type stuff.

Even in with bands who seemingly have no song structure and write primarily dissonant music, you usually can see some logic underpinning it. Some progression of ideas and something to tie the music together

YouTube - The Crinn - Voluptuous Eruptions

Will hopefully demonstrate the point. The 'Design the Skyline' song was just a series of really crappy riffs and random noises during the non autotuned bits. The only bit that even sounded like they were attempting to write music was during the 'singing' and it wasn't exactly remarkable. Vocally, the growls are pretty horrid, and the screams are even worse. The last 30 seconds of the song is indefensible as well. All of the br00tal deathcore bands doing the rounds at the moment sound 10000x better than their attempt.

Plenty of 'experimental' bands throw in random wacky sections that don't fit in with the music out of striving to be different, but this is a whole new level. I've never heard anything so bad from a serious band who are actually signed to a record label. Music this bad should be confined to a pisstake between a bunch of drunk/stoned friends looking to amuse themselves. It's hard to believe they tour with this music and obviously got popular enough to be signed.

Check the names too. Such musical luminaries as 'Johan Martian' and the unforgettable 'Dani Doom'. Finally, a 7 piece band.... why? Everyone knows the simple formula, less members = more money for each member :p

• Upvote 1

I assume the daddies who paid for the initial recording and video shoots keep them in the dough.

Not every crap band is supported by rich dads I suspect. Gullible kids looking for an identikit band t shirt support them too.

Here's one I made in a couple of minutes. I bet this would sell by the bucket load. Purple V neck, skyscraper text, cool use of the word 'fucking' and stars. Guaranteed to make all your friends cry with envy. Even your mascara running all over your face is not enough to spoil the coolness offered by this t shirt. It's a scene kids wet dream

14c6yr7.jpg

I'm absolutely not an expert on "screaming + synthetic effects music", but this is undeniably terrible. Try this analogy: I think The Empire Strikes Back is one of the best films ever made, yet Attack of the Clones is one of the worst things, ever. Why? It takes something great and injects it with as much special effects as technologically possible which completely distracts from the storyline. The plot makes very little sense in any sort of context. The characters are annoying and the acting is fucking awful. It can't decide if it is an action film, a love story or or a traditional Star Wars space adventure: which leads to a maelstrom of fuck in the sequence od scenes throughout the movie. Basically, it took something I love and queefed all over it.

These exact same principles can be applied to this band. I mean listen to the fucking guitar sound, man. What on God's geen Earth is that all about? The structure of the song is absolutely terrible. I mean, Carson Wells are pretty "non-linear" in our song structure, but this is something else. The amount of production that has gone into it means the sounds barely resemble instruments... or something.

Its just fucking awful. Worse than anything I've heard yet.

• Upvote 1

I'm with Ca_gere on this one. This kind of music really isn't something I like or am interested in so this video while I think it is terrible doesn't sound too different from other things I've heard that are supposed to be good.

Highlighting that point

Vocally, the growls are pretty horrid

I really don't know what the difference between a good growl and a horrid one is.