aberdeen-music

Shitlist

Lemonade

"Have you received really bad service?Banged heads with some amazingly unhelpful staff? Companies not coming through on their promises? Restaurants serving you frozen food straight from the microwave? Delivery companies claiming they tried to deliver your stuff when you were sitting at home waiting for them? Holiday company adding loads of hidden charges to your holiday? Hotel refusing to let you and your partner share a double room because you both have a dick? Name them and shame them and warn everybody else to steer clear"

^ that's the opening paragraph of this thread, it's for companies that have been shit

ok .....since you seem so determined....Grandholm dental practice! had to go back 5 times for one tooth on other side of town....erm how much more stuff do you need to know to make sure my post is in the right place?? (sorry but feeling a litte like this is life or death now?)

ok .....since you seem so determined....Grandholm dental practice! had to go back 5 times for one tooth on other side of town....erm how much more stuff do you need to know to make sure my post is in the right place?? (sorry but feeling a litte like this is life or death now?)

dragnet-190-75.jpeg

Just the facts ma'am. He is the forum police.

(though he was actually right :up: )

I go there too. Had a shit bit of service from them recently, but all is ok now.

I go there too. Had a shit bit of service from them recently, but all is ok now.

Out of curiosity - which dentist do you get?

I have Lellou and only had her twice, once for my consultation and the other yesterday and thought she was spot on, clear and precise about what you can should or options can be.....however I got Dr Mohammed twice and he seemed a prick, i tried to request not to get him the second time as he made me feel really uncomfy...but got told I coudln't request for an emergency appointment....grrr so had to face him again (unaware if they told him I didn't want him fixing my teeth - horrible)

Out of curiosity - which dentist do you get?

I have Lellou and only had her twice, once for my consultation and the other yesterday and thought she was spot on, clear and precise about what you can should or options can be.....however I got Dr Mohammed twice and he seemed a prick, i tried to request not to get him the second time as he made me feel really uncomfy...but got told I coudln't request for an emergency appointment....grrr so had to face him again (unaware if they told him I didn't want him fixing my teeth - horrible)

I don't know her name, but she is very good, service with a smile and all that. Very nice.

My last dentist that was there (also female) had me booked in for a root canal in November, but I couldn't get an appointment until April, so I waited until April, I show up, and my original dentist has gone and I have only been booked in for a 15 minute appointment, so I had to wait another month and a bit for a proper appointemt with my new dentist. But all is good, and I'm happy now.

I was pissed off yesterday because this guy who works in Asda totally wet himself laughing at me for trying to pick up a basket which was stuck to the metal thing it was sitting in. Should anyone who's over 12 really find that funny? He was in stitches! Idiot.

I was pissed off yesterday because this guy who works in Asda totally wet himself laughing at me for trying to pick up a basket which was stuck to the metal thing it was sitting in. Should anyone who's over 12 really find that funny? He was in stitches! Idiot.

Happened to me in Morrison's to me just yesterday, but it was just a plukey kid laughing at me :( Why the fuck do they tie the bottom basket to the holder things?

Was it the cunt at the beach Asda who neglected his snakes so much that they had to be put down? Next time laugh at him because that guy is such a failure in life.

Happened to me in Morrison's to me just yesterday, but it was just a plukey kid laughing at me :( Why the fuck do they tie the bottom basket to the holder things?

I've done it in Morrison's too acttually, but they're always getting stuck, it's so annoying. I guess it's something to do with health & safety, but it's so stupid. Maybe if the people who were laughing were doing their job, the basket things wouldn't be empty?!

And no, the guy worked in the Bridge of Don Asda. Has done since I was about 10 or something...

Was it the cunt at the beach Asda who neglected his snakes so much that they had to be put down? Next time laugh at him because that guy is such a failure in life.

Is anyone really likely to know that except you? But please describe him so I can point and laugh at him for being a failure in life. I like doing that to people.

Yes! Fairly short for a man, with greying hair, wee bit chubby?

If you add red face and atrocious teeth to that, then we have our man! Christ, I worked there part-time for nearly 6 years and left in 2001 and even then he'd been there forever. Good old Gordon the trolley dolly, he'll be well into his forties by now. Surprised he could laugh through his stutter...

:up:

If you add red face and atrocious teeth to that, then we have our man! Christ, I worked there part-time for nearly 6 years and left in 2001 and even then he'd been there forever. Good old Gordon the trolley dolly, he'll be well into his forties by now. Surprised he could laugh through his stutter...

Haha, yes, I think it's him! What a dick. Did you ever work with a pretty tall guy called Ryan?

I'm thinking about getting a new laptop soon. Where in Aberdeen would you recommend as PC World has been stricken from my list. Heard good things about Everest Technology.

I would recommend Everest too.

If you know exactly what you are looking for and you can get it a lot cheaper with delivery online, then go for that. However, sometimes having something local to take something back to is a real plus.

When I left Aberdeen I redirected all my parents computing needs to Everest and they've had great customer service from them. Not just on purchase but on after sales support.

Is anyone really likely to know that except you? But please describe him so I can point and laugh at him for being a failure in life. I like doing that to people.

He was in the evening express a couple times for it, gross neglect, and he's just generally a fuck up in life. It's just sad that he was allowed to "care" for animals in the first place.

Oh and he's tall, ginger and wears glasses.

I think the man you and Dianne are referring to is actually not quite right in the head. Used to work with my Dad absolutely aaages ago (just after I was born). He looks a bit weird but he actually has got something wrong with him. I forget the name of the illness/handicap, though...

I think the man you and Dianne are referring to is actually not quite right in the head. Used to work with my Dad absolutely aaages ago (just after I was born). He looks a bit weird but he actually has got something wrong with him. I forget the name of the illness/handicap, though...

I think it may have been pre-natal oxygen deficiency. There's no flies on him, that bugger is craftier than he lets on. Not many trolley dollies can buy their house outright...

Parcel Force.

I run a company in Aberdeenshire and have a couple of suppliers who use PF. Now, they have a 24 hour delivery service (amongst many others). Which takes two days to get here, even when the parcel arrives in ABZ the next morning (7amish, give or take), it then gets `sent` to Royal Mail (the same building!) to be delivered by postie the next day. Why does it not get sent out to the sticks the same say it arrives in town no-one can answer me. Cunts.

Also delivery services who charge extra to deliver a parcel to the `highlands and islands` which often includes Inverurie and suchlike. I had a supplier (based in London) who also bought some stuff from us, he said they've be an extra 8 per box because of where we were, I said we'd charge him an extra 8 per box when we were sending him stuff and he basically got outraged at that. Boot, other, foot, etc.

I wont use ANY supplier who uses a courier company who charge extra for delivery to remote (Inverurie? are you sure guv?) areas of Scotland. Actually, I've always meant to make a blacklist of these cunts.

Slains.

The staff are an absolute bunch of twats. They are rude, don't know how to do their job and are generally unpleasant to deal with. Also, the food is shit. You have to wait ages for it and it comes out cold and isn't good. The tables are always filthy as well.

Avoid.