aberdeen-music

2009/2010 season thread.

Scorge

We're, er, giving youth its chance and I couldn't tell you if we kept Harper. Don't see us threatening the top end of the table...

:down:

Aye you've got Ben Carson on trial from us as well, really surprised we let Carson go, been talked up for years as gonna be a future Saints legend.

Never even made the first team!

Well, the Daily Record must have had a slow news day today...

"Here boss. We've got no Rangers story to splash over the back page tomorrow.

Fuck. That could cost us millions in sales. Find a world class player whose agent has released an ambiguous statement saying several clubs are interested in him, and say one of them is Rangers. That'll keep the masses happy.

Aye OK. Let me see what I can come up with".

A few hours later....

Trezeguet agent cools Gers reports | Scottish Premier League | Football News from TEAMtalk

Well, the Daily Record must have had a slow news day today...

"Here boss. We've got no Rangers story to splash over the back page tomorrow.

Fuck. That could cost us millions in sales. Find a world class player whose agent has released an ambiguous statement saying several clubs are interested in him, and say one of them is Rangers. That'll keep the masses happy.

Aye OK. Let me see what I can come up with".

A few hours later....

Trezeguet agent cools Gers reports | Scottish Premier League | Football News from TEAMtalk

you canna beat the pre season rumour mill going into overdrive can you??? rangers couldnt afford one of his boots, bet he goes to bolton or wolves.