aberdeen-music

2009/2010 season thread.

Scorge

I'd agree that Alex Song is the most improved player. He has been sensational this season. Fuck Fabregas, I've never liked him, but Song is so key to Arsenal. When he's on form Arsenal look like they could be champions.

Fabregas is awesome, you are wrong. Song is a top player, you are right. Diaby, Nasri, Rosicky and Denilson are also awesome. Arsenal's midfield is good.

I don't understand. What did Wolves get punished for?

Wolves played a couple of games in succession where they changed all the outfield players to rest their starting 11. I think it was Man U they went up against with a weakened team and McCarthy got hauled up in front of the FA for it as the rules state teams have to play their strongest side.

Wolves played a couple of games in succession where they changed all the outfield players to rest their starting 11. I think it was Man U they went up against with a weakened team and McCarthy got hauled up in front of the FA for it as the rules state teams have to play their strongest side.

I had no idea that wasn't allowed. I do it on Fifa10/FM all the time! So shouldn't managers keep their "rotation" systems quiet?

Fabregas is awesome, you are wrong. Song is a top player, you are right. Diaby, Nasri, Rosicky and Denilson are also awesome. Arsenal's midfield is good.

Didn't say he isn't awesome, just that I don't like him, which I don't ;). Its always healthy to have irrational hatred of players and he's been one of my pet hates since he burst onto the scene.

I do feel he is over-rated though, wouldn't make a World XI team, or squad, as some people would have you believe.

Song though, :love:

I had no idea that wasn't allowed. I do it on Fifa10/FM all the time! So shouldn't managers keep their "rotation" systems quiet?

You have to do it on those games. One match and all your players are knackered. Can't McCarthy just say that Ebanks Blake only had 65% fitness, and he accidentally left the 'Assistant Manager' on, which picked his team for him?

Song and Fabregas are class. Diaby has improved muchly but he's still got a away to go. The rest I'm not so fussed about. Rosicky is nowhere near the form he achieved before his injury, and I still don't think he's been as good at Arsenal as he was before. I just don't get Nasri. He's got zero awareness, and he 'fannies about' (proper footballing term as of now). He gets into good space with the ball, but he dwindles, and ends up scuffing good posession. I see him as a very counter productive player, with heaps of ability and finesse, but no awareness to apply the ability to the game.

I do hope Theo Walcott returns to his pre-injury form. He's looking like he's lost a bit of pace already. I do hope that isn't the case. Even more so, Ramsey and Wilshere look like exciting players, and I am certainly very interested in their development. Ramsey looks absolutely fearless. I'd start him every game if I was Wenger. But I'd do alot of things if I was Wenger, like buy a striker, and stop using the word "Quality".

Didn't say he isn't awesome, just that I don't like him, which I don't ;). Its always healthy to have irrational hatred of players and he's been one of my pet hates since he burst onto the scene.

I do feel he is over-rated though, wouldn't make a World XI team, or squad, as some people would have you believe.

Song though, :love:

I'm with you. I strongly dislike Fabregas' fizzog.

Tomorrow I may compile a list of my top ten dislikeable footballer's faces.

I hope Fulham win the Yoofa Cup. Hodgson deserves a trophy, for being a sterling manager, and the most likeable man in football. They were good tonight. I thought they were going to get hammered, but they started so strongly.

Hangeland is immense. So is Duff. Danny Murphy. Zamora. A great squad. Fulham are ace. I wish I were a Fulham fan. It looks like non-stop good times. Twatting the top 4, rampaging through Europe... Good stuff.

I hope Fulham win the Yoofa Cup. Hodgson deserves a trophy, for being a sterling manager, and the most likeable man in football. They were good tonight. I thought they were going to get hammered, but they started so strongly.

Hangeland is immense. So is Duff. Danny Murphy. Zamora. A great squad. Fulham are ace. I wish I were a Fulham fan. It looks like non-stop good times. Twatting the top 4, rampaging through Europe... Good stuff.

They have dempsey too dont they? Hes a right good player, think he might be injured just now.

I agree but sadly I think they'll get hammered in the 2nd leg, hope I'm wrong. Actually all the English sides might get knocked out, reckon that late pen Everton conceded against Sporting might haunt them.