aberdeen-music

Aberdeen-Music stalking.

Lemonade

I didn't know you did it but I saw it. There were some ludricrously heavy landings going on. The guy that completely overshot the landing zone must have been sore. Everyone got back up though - Great Fun.

Yeah a couple of times I got a faceful of Tunnels floor. Yeah that guy I powerbombed, no one was holding his back and I felt him going. Put by hands behind him but he was too heavy. Smash. But right back up and on stage again so good on him. There was a massive pile of folk at one point with me and some dude 69ing at the bottom. 

• 1 month later...

I have no idea what a Firetrap hoodie is, but it was most probably me. My doctors surgery is down that way and I was there this morning. I remember walking slowly behind some even slower walking people, to get to the zebra crossing.

I got fed up and crossed anyway. No zebra crossing. Because I live for danger.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have three unreported stalks:

1. Soda van Jerk, a couple of weeks ago. Striding home (I presume, because I know where he lives lol) past HMT wearing his trademark Superdry hoody.

2. Alkaline, Wednesday night, Six Degrees North, looking tall.

3. Bigsby, in front of me in the queue for the toilet at Pittodrie last night. Too engrossed in his mobile telephone to accept a 'hello' in passing.

AEW, last night, before the dons game.  I don't know what kind of stalk you'd call this: a shun stalk?  I walked past him, literally 3 yards away, and shouted "Adam" about 3 times as he approached me.  I even waved my hand next to his face, continuing to go "Adam".  Nothing. 

My Dad was like "do you even know that guy?"  I think you might be blind in your right eye, and deaf in your right ear, mate. 

I have three unreported stalks:

1. Soda van Jerk, a couple of weeks ago. Striding home (I presume, because I know where he lives lol) past HMT wearing his trademark Superdry hoody.

2. Alkaline, Wednesday night, Six Degrees North, looking tall.

3. Bigsby, in front of me in the queue for the toilet at Pittodrie last night. Too engrossed in his mobile telephone to accept a 'hello' in passing.

Yeah, I saw you too looking like a dreamboat and carrying a bass.

• 2 weeks later...