aberdeen-music

Debut Xcerts Album- FINALLY!

glennbuchan

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck them. I fucking hate these shitholes. First they try to impress the local scene by ripping off all my favourite chords then they try to get all clever by adding a fifth chord or some shit to confuse me.

And then there's Murray with his cute looks and floppy fringe and all that.

Fuck them.

I'm the greatest.

These rip-off merchants will be found out to be sorely wanting very soon.

Why? (if i may ask)

I just don't think of records when I think of Bruce Miller's. That'd be my reason. Did pick up a decent 80's Matchbox B-Line Disaster disc once, though.

Also, a guy called Bruce Miller wrote the theme tune to "Frasier". Is it the same guy? If so, that's fuckin' primo.

Why? (if i may ask)

id rather that my cash went into the hands of independant record shops, which relys solely on income from records and music related stuff. no beef with Millers or anything it's just I'd rather support One-up et al when I actually buy cd's (rarely buy cd's to be honest, usually buy em at gigs from local/smaller acts more than anything)

there is more margin in some of the bigger things that millers sell, leave em to it I suppose

id rather that my cash went into the hands of independant record shops, which relys solely on income from records and music related stuff. no beef with Millers or anything it's just I'd rather support One-up et al when I actually buy cd's (rarely buy cd's to be honest, usually buy em at gigs from local/smaller acts more than anything)

there is more margin in some of the bigger things that millers sell, leave em to it I suppose

I kinda get where you're coming from but we are actually an "independant" record shop. I tend to use distros and labels/bands if i can when i order (just got a bunch of stuff from Sound Devastation) online myself or at gigs.

I was just wondering from a customer feedback perspective, i.e if there was anything that could be improved. We're fairly competative with One-Up price-wise usually and we do have a fair few "bargains" usually.

Anyway, 1 copy of the Xcerts album left. 9.

Guest Exposure @ Lemon Tree
I kinda get where you're coming from but we are actually an "independant" record shop. I tend to use distros and labels/bands if i can when i order (just got a bunch of stuff from Sound Devastation) online myself or at gigs.

I was just wondering from a customer feedback perspective, i.e if there was anything that could be improved. We're fairly competative with One-Up price-wise usually and we do have a fair few "bargains" usually.

Anyway, 1 copy of the Xcerts album left. 9.

Can you keep that aside for me??? I'll be there in 10 minutes!