aberdeen-music

Debut Xcerts Album- FINALLY!

glennbuchan

The Xcerts are releasing their album on 30th March 2009 and personally I can't wait. After seeing them progress over the last few years from it is unsurprising they are being tipped as one of the main bands to look out for in 2009.

They will be playing an instore gig in 1up on Monday 30th March 2009 and play the Tunnels at night to launch their album. Both these gigs are free so definitely worth going to.

A real home-grown musical success story from Aberdeen!

Click here for their Kerrang interview last week

The Xcerts Forum

3365352020_9217d73af0_o.jpg

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was actually waiting for someone else to post about the album but since it didn't come, I thought I'd do it myself. I go to quite a lot of local gigs and I'm sorry if The Xcerts are one of the only bands I think are worth shouting about. Especially as I have supported them for a good few years now.

I was actually waiting for someone else to post about the album but since it didn't come, I thought I'd do it myself. I go to quite a lot of local gigs and I'm sorry if The Xcerts are one of the only bands I think are worth shouting about. Especially as I have supported them for a good few years now.

like i said, i like the xcerts, good lads, good friends, good tunes, and its a good thing that you do this, i just think its funny that you don't really use this site for much else. hahaha

Like lewis said, as soon as there is a whiff of xcerts news, you are on it.

like i said, i like the xcerts, good lads, good friends, good tunes, and its a good thing that you do this, i just think its funny that you don't really use this site for much else. hahaha

Like lewis said, as soon as there is a whiff of xcerts news, you are on it.

Too right! They are one of my favourite bands. But yes, you have a very fair point.

i saw them on saturday night through a strange turn of events and it was the first time for a couple of years. they're a special group of boys. really excellent stuff and i ordered the album today for 6.99 delivered on hmv.com. looking forward to it. great catching up with them too and hearing about their recent exploits - particularly the japan trip!

i saw them on saturday night through a strange turn of events and it was the first time for a couple of years. they're a special group of boys. really excellent stuff and i ordered the album today for 6.99 delivered on hmv.com. looking forward to it. great catching up with them too and hearing about their recent exploits - particularly the japan trip!

Saturday in Edinburgh was a rather strange gig!!

And... I also ordered my copy from hmv (which I now regret) and I don't expect it to drop through my letterbox anytime soon. Website says 'back in stock in 7 days' even though it was only released today!