aberdeen-music

Downfall

paranoid

No but being one of the best bass players in aberdeen who plays in the most succesful aberdeen band for years does mean he knows one or two little things.

I have to agree with this too, Mr Unbroken does know a thing or two like. Which actually reminds me, I need to have a wee convo with you regarding bass rigs next time I see you. I need to upgrade me equipment for me new project I am going to be working on.

I have to agree with this too, Mr Unbroken does know a thing or two like. Which actually reminds me, I need to have a wee convo with you regarding bass rigs next time I see you. I need to upgrade me equipment for me new project I am going to be working on.

you know where to find me.

Can't you see in the big picture its all about the image? Hot bands bring the hot chicks and whats the point of going to a gig if you ain't gonna get your dick sucked at the end of the night by some pretty girl?

I like your thinking.

Not once did i say mr unbroken didn't know anything about it. I'm actually a fan of mr unbrokens those boys can play. I wouldn't go naming bands in a personal attack i'm just having a general rant at the wanks that run about thinking their the dogs then they jump on stage and make a total abortion of themselves. As for the hair transplant comment i'm ever so sorry if you got the wrong end of the stick unbroken but you bit back hard there anything you wanna share with us? haha pullin your pisser

Not once did i say mr unbroken didn't know anything about it. I'm actually a fan of mr unbrokens those boys can play. I wouldn't go naming bands in a personal attack i'm just having a general rant at the wanks that run about thinking their the dogs then they jump on stage and make a total abortion of themselves. As for the hair transplant comment i'm ever so sorry if you got the wrong end of the stick unbroken but you bit back hard there anything you wanna share with us? haha pullin your pisser

I'm not gonna start throwing names of bands about but just cos you look like your in a band doesn't make you any good at being in a band unbroken

hmmm kinda looks like you did say that......

If these guys are wanks then why dont you want to name them, im also interested in what bands put image before their music in aberdeen.

As i said before milner i won't go naming bands because at the end of the day its just my opinion. If you ask me to say good shit about bands i'll spout that all day aberdeens got a really good mix of bands just now some are kick ass a lot are fucking terrible. The whole point of this thread was downfall. I just happened to mention it was refreshing to see bands that could actually play and weren't there just to preen themselves or to score image points from their boyfriends. As i said before Downfall CYF 13 knives and bonesaw thanks for the best gig i've been to in aberdeen in a while keep it up. Over and out!!!

As i said before milner i won't go naming bands because at the end of the day its just my opinion. If you ask me to say good shit about bands i'll spout that all day aberdeens got a really good mix of bands just now some are kick ass a lot are fucking terrible. The whole point of this thread was downfall. I just happened to mention it was refreshing to see bands that could actually play and weren't there just to preen themselves or to score image points from their boyfriends. As i said before Downfall CYF 13 knives and bonesaw thanks for the best gig i've been to in aberdeen in a while keep it up. Over and out!!!

thats fair, i just used to find it really annoying when the meat head metalheads, like :rockon:ZeromiserY:rockon: used to come online and spout a load of bollocks, spilling his clueless brains all over the forum about "eM0zZ" and "emo" bands.

well if its only your opinion why not tell us which bands?

Im not wanting an argument or anything im just interested which bands you consider to be like this.

Hey its logan from thirteen knives. Notice not 13 knives thetruth lol. I've never been on here but just had to say thanks for the comments. Were looking for gigs but man were finding it hard to get on anywhere. Any advice from any of you more experienced giggers about how to get on in this town? Ps downfall are kickass and so are Choose Your Fate we really enjoyed playing with you guys hopefully get it together soon.

I think you guys are pretty good too, always enjoy doing your sound.

Try hasseling Steve from Your Fears for gig. He could get you on to something that might be right up your street, other than that, put yer own gigs on. Piece of piss, all you have to worry about is getting the faces through the door.

Hey its logan from thirteen knives. Notice not 13 knives thetruth lol. I've never been on here but just had to say thanks for the comments. Were looking for gigs but man were finding it hard to get on anywhere. Any advice from any of you more experienced giggers about how to get on in this town? Ps downfall are kickass and so are Choose Your Fate we really enjoyed playing with you guys hopefully get it together soon.

The Tunnels are usually a safe bet. PM John Beverly off this site, or message them on Myspace. He's usually got a few slots going. Also try "The Ghost Of Fudge" who puts on all the Moorings and Snafu's gigs....

aberdeen-music - View Profile: JOHN BEVERLY

aberdeen-music - View Profile: The Ghost Of Fudge

Yeah hens always been cool to sort us out at the tunnels but it seems like the only place we can get lol We played drummonds not long ago the sounds shit hot in there and we really enjoyed it. We've sent deenfest a few emails and stuff but they just blanked us must think were shite haha I'll try ghost of fudge cheers. Were going to the mill soon to record our ep so would be cool to get a ton of gigs round about before that happens. Were sitting here waiting for lamb of god to phone us and ask us to tour with them but they must be busy they've never called hahaha

The best part of the thread was when people added a MR infront of unbroken when Milner claimed he was one of the best bassists in Aberdeen, the 2nd part was reading Paranoids emotional outburst about being finished with this thread and forum then seein his name beside mine in the active user list :stupid:

Aye, all these gay-ass (pardon?) bands are far too into image. They should all have uniformly shit long hair like non-image conscious metal bands.

Are you? I'm nae a doctor or anything, but I would suggest that misspelling "mongoloid" in the location bit of your profile makes you appear less than fine.

Yours,

An Aberdonian Mongoloid

I thought that would get the attention of a mongo. This thread has been intresting and quite an eye opener.

I thought that would get the attention of a mongo. This thread has been intresting and quite an eye opener.

Well, aren't we the controversial one?

And what are you exactly, part of some kind of enlightened counterculture movement kind enough to share the intellectual wealth and some of your metropolitan sophistication with us inbred backwater-dwellers? Or are you just a jumped up tube who thinks he has the right to patronise anyone who's not from South-East England?

Anyway, the point of my original post stands - learn to spell mongoloid, you mong.

Well, aren't we the controversial one?

And what are you exactly, part of some kind of enlightened counterculture movement kind enough to share the intellectual wealth and some of your metropolitan sophistication with us inbred backwater-dwellers? Or are you just a jumped up tube who thinks he has the right to patronise anyone who's not from South-East England?

Anyway, the point of my original post stands - learn to spell mongoloid, you mong.

We as in you and me? Yet the context on which you ended... I have no quibbles with anyone, but someone who takes offense at the slightest thing is funny even if you admit your a mong. I havn't patronised anyone then, you admited it, I went with it. I'm not from the South East of England either.

The arrogance of your post and the down right picking some people get on this forum IN this thread alone is beyond belief. And people wonder why the music scene is in such a state with a community like this?

Mods do a great job but this thread probably should have been locked away long ago at first point it went off topic.