aberdeen-music

TV Series!!

DJ Jo-D

The Office episodes I caught up with were grand. Community was ok. I liked the one where they filmed the new TV ad, even though it wasn't too LOL funny. Mean Dean isn't as good as Jolly Dean.

The TV ad one was absolutely brilliant. The was his voice went when he got angry. It was fantastic.

The Christmas one's ending though...

• Upvote 1

Been having another bash at Seinfeld Seasons 1 - 3.

When I finally got around to seeing Curb Your Enthusiasm I loved it so felt obliged to check out Seinfeld, as I had never seen it. I've had a few abortive attempts to get into it before and given up, have now reached the end of Season 2, which is the furthest I've made yet. It has definitely improved in the latter epidodes of viewing but I still don't find it that funny. I will persevere with Season 3 because a few folk have mentioned it really gets better from here-on in.

It took a while, in fits and spurts, but I finally finished Parks and Rec season two. Today, I'm going to surround myself with leftovers and nibbles and watch all of season three, from start to finish. I can't wait. Andy just keeps getting better with every episode.

I heard a rumour it was getting godawful ratings, and is on the verge of being cancelled at the end of the season? I also heard a rumour that Community was getting even worse ratings, and the Christmas episode is going to be the last one. That would be wack.

Anyone watch the second episode of Black Mirror. I liked it despite if feeling like you're being slapped in the face with a frying pan by the point it's trying to make.

I thought it was pretty shit, the third one is brilliant.

I know a few girls who are as paranoid as the folk in it, who will trawl through a guy's facebook for the teeniest hint he's been cheating etc... so the last episode is definitely something I could see happening